PRESS RELEASE: Interactive Intelligence Group Inc., a global provider of software and services for communications, collaboration and customer engagement, is celebrating its 20th anniversary.
“Growing from a start-up with two employees in 1994, to a global, publicly traded company with more than 2,000 employees has been an amazing journey,” said Interactive Intelligence founder and CEO Dr. Donald E. Brown. “As part of our 20th anniversary celebration I want to thank our dedicated and incredibly hard-working employees, our hundreds of skilled partners, and our thousands of wonderful customers, especially those who took a chance on us in the early days.”
Examples of Interactive Intelligence innovations along its 20-year road to success include the following:
- 1997: First Windows-based “all-in-one” business communications software solution offering PBX, automatic call distribution, interactive voice response and presence management.
- 1999: First skills-based routing of calls, chats and email.
- 2002: First SIP-based IP contact center software suite.
- 2006: First SIP-based predictive dialer.
- 2007: First SIP-based multisite routing.
- 2010: First communications-based process automation software.
- 2014: First enterprise-grade, next-gen cloud communications service.
“While we all deserve to celebrate our joint success, I also want to emphasize that the reason we’re here is because we always look forward,” Brown said. “I’m especially excited about 2015 because we’re poised to become the leader in the next-gen cloud communications market. For our customers, that means unprecedented ease and speed of deployment, along with continuous access to exciting new features that promise to change the face of customer service.”
To download the Interactive Intelligence 20th anniversary infographic, visit: http://www.inin.com/about/PublishingImages/20_Anniversary_Timeline%20Graphic_FINAL_1014.jpg