Job Ref: DJSG2255
Job Title: Head of Retentions (Contact Centre / Call Centre)
Location: East Midlands
Salary: To 50K + bonus / benefits
Reporting to the Head of Operations, this post is within a growing, market-leading business operating within a regulated industry sector. The postholder will carry ownership for the ongoing strategic development and day-to-day operational management of the retentions department in-line with corporate objectives.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
• To support the Head of Operations in achievement of corporate objectives via delivering across all targets within the retentions department
• To provide effective and inspirational leadership to the supervisory and agent population to foster a results focussed and positive working environment
• To set clear objectives and expectations for the department, recognising and rewarding high performance and addressing any areas of under-performance
• To manage departmental costs, including effective and efficient cost tracking
• To positively impact on commercial performance through accurate sales forecasting and targeting to enhance retentions performance
• To build and maintain productive working relationships with all internal / external stakeholders
If you are interested in applying for this role, you will need to evidence relevant experience of successfully managing a high performance contact centre / call centre operation, ideally within a retentions based environment. Individuals with experience within regulated industry sector may have an advantage.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.
Follow us on Twitter @callcentrejobs1
Douglas Jackson are a specialist recruitment consultancy and executive search company, working specifically within the Executive and skilled Contact Centre, Call Centre and Customer Service recruitment markets, recruiting Directors, Managers, Head of and Analysts across the Call Centre industry.
Douglas Jackson is working as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and or territory/location specified. We will not be able to enter into any discussions or offer any assistance regarding sponsorship.