Job Ref: DJSG2256
Job Title: Customer Service Director (Contact Centre)
Salary: To 95K + bonus / bens
Reporting to the Managing Director, this is a pivotal role within a high profile, globally recognised brand operating within the services sector. The postholder will carry responsibility for successfully aligning customer contact strategy with wider corporate objectives and for delivering a truly world class level of service in all customer interactions.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- To work collaboratively with the senior management team in developing a deeper understanding of customer behaviours and implementing a contact strategy designed to maximise the customer experience, engagement and group profitability
- To review operational activities on an ongoing basis, identifying areas for improvement in order to drive continued operational efficiencies and increased commercial performance
- To carry responsibility for delivering on operational and financial performance targets across both inbound and outbound activities (multiple channels)
- To provide inspirational leadership to global customer contact operations, across both in-house and outsourced provision in order to deliver a world class customer service whilst driving commercial success
- To maintain an strong awareness of ‘best practice’ within the customer contact arena and to keep abreast of current trends across telephony and digital contact operation.
If you are interested in applying for this role, you will need to evidence relevant experience of successfully delivering strategic enhancements and operational effectiveness, across both sales and service activities, for a ‘multi-channel ‘contact centre operation.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.