Job Ref: DJLD1512
Job Title: Head of Sales and Service (Call/Contact Centre)
Location: North West
Salary: Up to 120k plus Bonus and Benefits
JOB: Douglas Jackson are proud to be working with an iconic brand, looking for a dynamic ‘Head of Sales, and Service’. You will have a proven track record across transformation, and change as well as sales, and service, “end to end,” You will own, and design contact centre strategy as well as people management, and implementation across processes and procedures to include budget control.Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Deliver agreed standard of service to customers
- Identification of systems, infrastructure, hardware and software to support the business requirements
- Ensure the design and implementation of a strategy for the recruitment of operational staff that meets the capacity and capability needs of the business
- Appraise the performance of staff and to identify training needs with a view to succession planning
- Set individuals personal objectives and standards of performance
- Design and implement contact centre strategy
- Implement and comply with the policy, procedure and standards for compliance
- To develop and implement systems and processes to identify, calibrate and mitigate risk
- Financial regulations including the FCA’s Statements of Principles and Code of Practice for approved persons
This role will suit an individual with strong people management, an “inspirational leader” coupled with excellent communication skills both verbal and written, ‘who takes their people on the journey’. A distinct advantage would be experience in FCA governance.
Enjoys working in a fast paced environment, providing solutions short, medium, and long term. You will be dynamic and passionate about people and service.
To apply for this position please forward a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at: http://www.douglas-jackson.com. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV and if we are able to progress your application then a consultant will be back in touch with you to discuss your application and interest in more detail.