PRESS RELEASE: eLoyalty, part of TeleTech Technology introduced the TeleTech Customer Journey Outcomes Solution designed to help companies transform the digital customer journey. The Customer Journey Outcomes Solution connects all technology on a single platform to enable a customer’s journey and preserve the context of an interaction across all channels.
Industry experts agree that technology is changing the way customers interact with brands across the customer lifecycle. According to Frost & Sullivan, 90 percent of customers are checking online before calling or emailing a company for assistance and close to 60 percent of customers need to change channels for support (e.g., self-service to chat, chat to voice).1
“Customers today expect to have a simple, consistent experience with companies regardless of the channel they use to connect. Unfortunately, many companies have legacy systems that don’t fit together well and cause a customer’s journey to be broken along the way,” said Steve Pollema, senior vice president, TeleTech Technology. “TeleTech’s Customer Journey Outcomes Solution aligns the desired customer experience to a company’s operations and provides more personalized interactions through a customer’s contact channel of choice.”
The new Customer Journey Outcomes Solution simplifies the customer journey by integrating a company’s processes and technologies into one platform. The offering components include:
- Customer Journey Mapping – across customer lifecycles, personas, and technology channels.
- Seamless technology integration of all customer touchpoints from across the company including retail storefronts.
Next generation service that allows customers to smoothly escalate issues between channels.
- Interaction management and intelligent passing of the context of a customer’s interaction on a single desktop for more empowered contact center associates.
- Complete history of a customer’s journey across all channels – real-time and historic.
- Consistent inbound/outbound conversations throughout the customer journey with integrated mobile, voice, email, web chat, text, social and video customer experiences.
- New dimensions of business intelligence with customer satisfaction and expectation analysis.
1 Sources: Frost & Sullivan, Dimension Data