PRESS RELEASE: Pegasystems announced Forrester Research has named Pegasystems a leader in the new The Forrester Wave™ report evaluating customer service solutions for enterprise organizations. In this report, Forrester ranked the Pega 7 platform as having the highest score possible in “architecture and platform” and “case management” categories.
In the report, The Forrester Wave™: Customer Service Solutions For Enterprise Organizations, Q4 2015 (1), Forrester evaluated Pegasystems and 10 additional vendors that the firm assessed to be “worthy of consideration by large organizations.” Forrester makes the following observations in the report: “Pega CRM bases its approach to customer service on a truly robust business process management system. It provides agent guidance across communication channels tightly coupled with predictive analytics for real-time next-best-action capabilities, best suited for large teams.” The report goes on to say, “Its incremental road map centers on predictive and adaptive analytics to help companies move from static interactions to dynamic customer conversations.”
This follows a series of reports from top industry analysts recognizing what Pega believes is its distinctive end-to-end CRM applications. Most recently, Pega was named a leader in The Forrester Wave™: Real-Time Interaction Management, Q3 2015 (2), in which Forrester ranked Pegasystems with the highest score in the “current offering” category and as one of only two vendors positioned as a leader. Pega was also named a leader in Forrester Research’s, The Forrester Wave™: CRM Suites for Large Organizations, Q1 2015 (3), Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for the CRM Customer Engagement Center 2015 (4), and Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Campaign Management 2015 (5).
Pega’s end-to-end suite of CRM applications – including Pega Customer Service – combine its market-leading business rules engine with sophisticated real-time analytics powered by the Customer Decision Hub. This enables clients to constantly anticipate customers’ changing needs so they can provide service agents with personalized Next Best Action recommendations across all stages of the customer journey. By engaging customers with the right message at the right time on the right channel, businesses can increase customer satisfaction while enhancing the lifetime value of each customer.
“In today’s fast-moving, digitally connected world, many businesses struggle to deliver differentiated customer service due to their static, data-centric CRM systems,” said Don Schuerman, Vice President of Product Marketing and Chief Technical Officer, Pegasystems. “But their customers are never static, in either their increasingly demanding needs or the channels on which they choose to engage. We believe this recognition from Forrester further reinforces our abilities to enable clients to anticipate and meet these rising expectations in real time, driving relevant service outcomes across all channels that delight each customer.”
1. Forrester Research: The Forrester Wave™: “Customer Service Solutions For Enterprise Organizations, Q4 2015,” by Kate Leggett and Ian Jacobs, with Stephen Powers and Danielle Geoffroy, December 13, 2015
2. Forrester Research: The Forrester Wave™: “Real-Time Interaction Management, Q3 2015,” Rusty Warner with Srividya Sridharan, Olivia French and Matthew Izzi, July 29, 2015
3. Forrester Research: The Forrester Wave™: “CRM Suites for Large Organizations, Q1 2015,” Kate Leggett, with Stephen Powers, Fraser Tibbetts, and Arelai Ephraim, March 25, 2015
4. Gartner, Inc., “Magic Quadrant for the CRM Customer Engagement Center,” Michael Maoz, Jim Davies, April 27, 2015
5. Gartner, Inc., “Magic Quadrant for Multichannel Campaign Management,” Adam Sarner, Julie Hopkins, Jennifer Polk, Mike McGuire, April 13, 2015