CaféX Communications®, a leading supplier of SaaS solutions for digital engagement announced the latest release of CaféX Live Assist™ for Microsoft Dynamics 365 omnichannel solution at Enterprise Connect 2018.
Building upon its strategic partnership with Microsoft, CaféX has been at the forefront of delivering real-time omnichannel engagement through its Live Assist for Dynamics 365 solution. This co-developed offering with Microsoft provides enterprises with cloud-based, single-pane-of-glass digital engagement through their Dynamics 365 platform. Enterprise employees enjoy complete context and history of engagements that may have traversed chat, voice, co-browse, and video. In addition, Live Assist for Dynamics 365 delivers seamless transitions between channels – from chatbot agents to live agents – with persistent context. Live agents can further expand communications as needed to enhance the customer experience through co-browse, voice, and video escalation functions, all within Dynamics 365.
The new release provides organizations with the following Live Assist enhancements within Microsoft Dynamics 365:
- Reduce customer effort and personalize engagement with seamless chat to voice & video escalation. Agents can now escalate chat & co-browse sessions from within Dynamics 365, into either a one-way or two-way voice or video call, across any browser and without the need for any special downloads or plugins.
- Accelerate sales with support of omnichannel capabilities for Dynamics 365 for Sales. Agents can now not only create cases, but also opportunities, leads and custom entities (e.g. registrations) with rich context, all seamlessly integrated within Dynamics 365.
- Automate customer engagement and improve agent efficiency via new bot integration capabilities. Agents can now delegate routine and transactional requests to BOTs thereby saving agents precious time for higher value customer requests. BOTs can transfer sessions back to the agent on completion of their tasks.
- Resolve problems faster at lower cost with the ability for agents to co-browse with customers even when the engagement was initiated over a traditional PSTN channel.
- Customize offers and improve service and sales using transcript API. Customers can leverage the new transcript API to not only access chat transcripts but to analyze the data and better understand customer intent, buying patterns and take measures to improve quality of service and drive sales.
- Meet compliance and security standards with masking of sensitive data (e.g. PCI, PHI, PII etc.).
Eric Burke, senior partner development manager, Microsoft “CaféX Live Assist for Dynamics 365 harnesses the power of the Microsoft Azure cloud to deliver powerful digital engagement across any browser or device for both the Dynamics 365 for Service and now, Dynamics 365 for Sales applications. This latest release enables businesses to deliver even more meaningful and personalized engagement across channels including, voice, video, chat, and co-browse throughout the entire customer lifecycle. With Live Assist for Dynamics 365, our customers can take advantage of a single omnichannel solution and unified view of the customer journey, all within their trusted CRM.”
Sheila McGee-Smith, president, McGee-Smith Analytics “Artificial Intelligence embedded in bots, and the emergence of CRM platforms as a viable customer engagement tool, are examples of recent innovations that are redefining how businesses interact with customers. CaféX’s Live Assist for Dynamics 365 is a convention-breaking solution that helps businesses bridge the disparate technologies of CRM and communications to deliver a superior customer experience.”
Adrian Pike, chief marketing officer, district m “CaféX has not only helped us increase the time a user spends on our website and the engagement it generates, but it has also helped us understand what they are looking for when browsing on our website.”
Rami Musallam, chief executive officer, CaféX “Live Assist for Dynamics 365 has already been well received for providing best-in-class omnichannel capabilities for nearly every-size enterprise. Our new release will help these businesses further maximize the power of their CRM deployments by adding additional voice and video escalation capabilities to the platform and extending them to support Dynamics 365 for Sales. We expect that our customers will benefit by accelerating sales and delivering even more personalized customer engagement.”