Noble Systems Corporation, a global leader in unified contact centre technology solutions, a global leader in omnichannel contact centre technology solutions, announces new patents and awards for the company’s contact management, workforce engagement, and analytics products. The company’s current portfolio includes over 160 patents.
Noble has been issued 13 new patents through the first half of 2018. This follows up a very busy year for the Noble IP Team in 2017, which saw the acquisition of 41 new patents – including the receipt of our 150th patent – setting a record year for new filings and patents issued. Some of Noble’s recent patents are related to compliance and security, speech analytics, campaign management, and scheduling, including:
- “Call Record Processing Module for Controlling Call Origination in Voice and Text-Based Dialer Components in a Contact Center” (9,876,907)
- “Measuring Contact Center Agent Effectiveness Using a Predictive Model” (9,894,205)
- “Forecasting and Scheduling Campaigns Involving Different Channels of Communication” (9,924,040)
- “Reviewing Portions of Telephone Call Recordings in a Contact Center Using Topic Meta-Data Records” (9,936,066)
- “Using Real-Time Speech Analytics to Navigate a Call That Has Reached a Machine or Service” (9,961,201)
“Noble Systems has been introducing companies to smart customer contact technologies for more than 28 years,” said Jim Noble, President and CEO of Noble Systems. “Developing those tools is just one part of the process. We go the next step to protect our customers’ investments in their Noble technology. We believe this commitment to securing our solutions for the future is a key differentiator for our clients.”
The marketplace has also recognized Noble Systems’ contributions to contact center technologies. The Professional Association for Customer Engagement (PACE) named Noble as a Member of the Year at the group’s 2018 annual conference. The Consumer Relations Consortium’s Innovations Council presented Noble with its Most Valuable Contributor Award at the group’s 2018 spring meeting.
Learn more about Noble Systems at www.noblesystems.com.