UAE-based telecommunications service provider du from the Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company is showcasing Nokia’s high-tech Autonomous Customer Care software solution to depict how it aims to enhance the overall digital experience for its over 9 million fixed, mobile, IP and broadband customers.
At GITEX Technology Week 2018 in Dubai, du is demonstrating Nokia’s technologies as part of the operator’s ambition to harness the best in-class technologies that empower its staff to better serve their customers.
du is collaborating with Nokia on various elements of the Nokia Autonomous Customer Care solution, providing new levels of intelligence and automation to its workforce. With Autonomous Customer Care, du’s customer care agents have a single view of end-user issues across various lines of business including mobile, fixed, broadband, IPTV and IP. This single view is paired with machine learning-powered action recommendations to deliver faster troubleshooting, helping to reduce OPEX, boost first call resolution and increase customer satisfaction.
Anthony Shiner, Chief Digital Lifestyle and Innovation Officer at du, said: “As an ICT service provider, we are at the forefront of latest technologies such as Artificial Intelligence. We are excited about the future potential of how this can be integrated across our organization – which, we believe, can be a valuable differentiator and a key service enabler. We are collaborating with Nokia, given the breadth and depth of their solutions, and their deep understanding of our unique needs. In days to come, with further advancements in machine learning capabilities, we will make huge strides in our ambition of being the unrivalled benchmark in staff engagement and customer advocacy in this region.”
Rima Manna, head of the du customer team at Nokia, said: “Service providers need the ability to engage with subscribers in ‘digital time’ – delivering the right service or solving problems through the right channel when they need it. Our Digital Experience portfolio provides powerful tools that deliver deep, real-time insights into subscriber needs and preferences, allowing du to offer autonomous customer care solutions that are sophisticated and timely. We look forward to working with du to transform its customer experience and continually delight subscribers.”
Overview of the solutions as part of the collaboration:
- Nokia Service Management Platform enables automated technical troubleshooting across all customer care channels, delivering the highest possible customer satisfaction at the lowest possible cost
- Nokia Network Analyzer – Fiber provides actionable insights that accelerate service activation, increase first-call resolution of a problem, and reduce OPEX and average handle time.
- Nokia Home Device Manager allows operators to remotely manage Customer Premise Equipment (CPE), such as residential gateways, IP set-top boxes, and VoIP terminal adapters that comprise a home networking environment.
- Nokia Care and Support Applications – simplifies field support operations and brings down IT costs with an automated workforce.
- Nokia Session Border Controller is used to secure and control media and signaling streams that cross the edges of the IMS network
- Nokia Professional Services work with du’s team in various departments to ensure that the solution is deployed to their specifications.
- Nokia Autonomous Customer Care
- Nokia Service Management Platform
- Nokia Network Analyzer – Fiber
- Nokia Care and Support Applications
- Nokia Customer Experience Management
- Nokia Session Border Controller
- Nokia Professional Services
We create the technology to connect the world. Powered by the research and innovation of Nokia Bell Labs, we serve communications service providers, governments, large enterprises and consumers, with the industry’s most complete, end-to-end portfolio of products, services and licensing.
We adhere to the highest ethical business standards as we create technology with social purpose, quality and integrity. Nokia is enabling the infrastructure for 5G and the Internet of Things to transform the human experience. Visit nokia.com