Fonolo, the pioneer in cloud-based call-back solutions for the call centre announced the release of its advanced new call-back platform. The new platform offers a breadth of new features supporting increased security, reporting, customization, and accessibility, intended to provide customers with the tools they need to handle the growing call-volume and complexity in their contact centres.
“Our goal is to empower companies with the most advanced call-back solution on the market today,” said Mike Pultz, CTO, Fonolo. “Many of the upgrades we’ve made – from additional API functionality to enterprise security features – will allow our customers to more deeply integrate with our platform.”
Currently available to customers, Fonolo’s new call-back platform incorporates a number of key improvements, including:
- A powerful new portal, with more advanced options for configuring and managing call-backs.
- Improved reporting and monitoring capabilities, including more advanced real-time data reporting and dashboard graphs.
- A new “responsive” widget for call-backs on web and mobile platforms which supports ARIA (Accessible Rich Internet Applications), designed to make web applications more accessible for persons with disabilities.
- Expanded API functionality, to support custom-built call-back applications.
- An expanded geo footprint, to ensure fast load times regardless of where users are located.
- Single sign-on using SAML 2 identity providers (IdP), which lets customers manage their portal logins from a federated system under their control.
- New security features including audit controls, log-on history reporting, and customizable password policies.
For more information on Fonolo or its award-winning call-back solutions, visit fonolo.com.