TTEC (Tee-tek), a leading global customer experience services company focused on the design, implementation and delivery of tech-enabled transformative solutions for many of Europe’s most iconic and disruptive brands, celebrates a successful year following its new brand launch in January 2018. Contributing to the success are several major industry award wins, expansion of the EMEA leadership team, and addition of a number of new clients.
Since the company’s new brand launch in early 2018, TTEC have disrupted the European customer experience industry with their operations in EMEA as recognised by a wealth of industry awards and accolades from organisations including the Global Sourcing Association (GSA), UK Contact Centre Forum (CCF), and Customer Contact Management Association (CCMA);
- UK Employer of the Year at the GSA UK Awards 2018
- Best Nearshore Team at the GSA UK Professional Awards 2018
- Highly commended positions at the UK CCF Awards 2018;
- Employee Engagement Strategy of the Year
- Outsourcing Partnership of the Year (with Fontem Ventures)
- Second place for the Best Measurement in Customer Experience – Insight category at the International CX Awards 2018
- Bronze Award for Best Pan-European Contact Centre of the Year at the ECCCSA Awards 2018
- Top Performer recognition at the GSA UK Top Performer 2018 in the Service Provider Challengers category
Further, the company created a new omnichannel demonstration environment with the launch of its ‘CX Innovation Lab’ in Belfast, demonstrated several global and local European new business wins, and made key senior appointments within the region, rounding out TTEC’s newly expanded EMEA leadership team which includes Iain Banks, VP International Markets;
- Birgit Neumann – GM, VP Operations EMEA
- Nameer Rattansi – Head of Solutions EMEA
- Joanne Regan-Iles – Head of Human Capital EMEA
- Clare Lomax – VP Sales for EMEA
Iain Banks, VP, International Markets, TTEC commented; “It has been an incredible 12 months for TTEC in EMEA. Our journey has only just begun, but to receive industry acknowledgements of our efforts and recognition of our best practices is a great way to cap off the year. Our success is demonstrating how we live up to our mission to deliver humanity to business through our clients’ customer experience and contact centre outsourcing programs. We look forward to continuing to disrupt the European CX market in 2019.”
For more information on how TTEC is driving digital transformation and omnichannel customer experiences in EMEA, visit www.ttec.com/emea.
TTEC Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEC) is a leading global customer experience services company focused on the design, implementation and delivery of tech-enabled transformative solutions for many of Europe’s most iconic and disruptive brands. The Company delivers outcome-based contact centre outsourcing solutions through TTEC Engage which operates and manages frontline and back-office business processes that support customer acquisition, care, growth and trust and safety – available onshore, nearshore and offshore. Additionally, TTEC Digital, the company’s digital consultancy, designs and builds human centric, tech-enabled, insight-driven customer experience solutions for clients. Founded in 1982, the Company’s 49,700 employees operate on six continents across the globe and live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers, and each other. To learn more about how TTEC is bringing humanity to the customer experience, visit https://www.ttec.com/emea.