The Directors’ Club Newswire Desk is open for companies to send press releases Monday – Friday 9am – 3pm. Any press release submitted after 3pm will be posted the following day.
Please submit the following when you send over your news to ensure it makes it on the Directors’ Club Newswire website:
- Company Logo
- 200×200 Pixel head-shot of the person providing the quote.
- About the company text and URL to the homepage of their website.
- (If Applicable) any supporting images that accompany the release.
- We cannot accept a headline in full capital letters.
You can find out if your news has been featured by visiting http://directorsclub.news/ and use the search function in the navigation bar for the headline (not the company name).
Editorial and Blog Posts
We accept Editorial and Blog posts on the Directors’ Club Newswire website and could be in the following format:
- Standard Blog
- Hints & Tips
Each submission must contain the following:
- 1-2 opening sentence introducing the post to the reader.
- Company Logo
- 200×200 Pixel head-shot of the author of the post.
- About the company text and URL to their homepage
Your submission must not contain any hard-sell or advertising of your products and services.
Directors’ Club Newswire also published case studies. These must be sent over with 1-2 opening sentence to introduce the case study to the reader.
Ready to Send?
Submissions can be sent to email@example.com