Sitecore, the global leader in customer experience management software, today announced the availability of Sitecore 7.2, the newest release of the company’s completely connected customer experience platform.
Available now, Sitecore 7.2 is easier to use than ever before, with improved publishing and search capabilities, a refreshed SPEAK UI, even smarter analytics and the ability to run multi-variant testing in multiple languages.
“Our biggest goal for this release was to improve performance for our customers,” commented Mark Floisand, Vice President, Product Marketing at Sitecore. “In particular, the improvements to publishing significantly speed up the time it takes to deploy new changes to live servers.”
This new version enables marketers to deliver even more personalized digital experiences that drive measurable business results. Informed by customer feedback and inspired by our commitment to consistent innovation, 7.2 provides an even better user experience for marketers and developers using Sitecore worldwide.
Key updates include:
- Publishing improvements including the power to preview publishing targets, more robust support for publishing recovery and better configurability.
- An improved SPEAK user interface framework for developing customer user interfaces, with more business components and dialogues.
- More powerful search. The search application now uses Sitecore ContentSearch indexes exclusively and includes more filters for finer searching and segmenting.
- Better multi-variant testing for multi-lingual sites. Multivariate tests are now configured by language. Users can run tests on multiple languages at the same time and test different content or different component designs in each language. Test winners become the winner for all language versions. This allows users to more efficiently offer consistent content across all operations around the world.
- Increased sophistication of item bucket configurations.
- More intelligent engagement analytics to better track true visitors, enabling more personalized digital engagements.
- Support for Internet Explorer 11.
- Sitecore MVC (model–view–controller ) now supports Microsoft ASP.NET MVC 5.1.
Sitecore is the global leader in customer experience management software. The company delivers highly relevant content and personalized digital experiences that delight audiences, build loyalty and drive revenue. With Sitecore’s experience platform, marketers can own the experience™ of every customer that engages with their brand, across every channel.