Mid-size Contact Centre Focus
Contact Centre EXPO™ is delighted to invite you to attend a free webinar that will detail five priorities for optimising customer experience in a mid-size contact centre.
If you own, manage or have a stakeholding in a mid-sized contact centre (100 – 500 seats), this is an essential webinar for you to attend.
Date: March 27th 2014
Time: 1pm – 2pm (UK)
Format: Online Webinar
Registration: There are only 250 places available, click the secure link below to register:
Can’t Make The Date: Feel free to forward this invitation to colleagues and connections.
Over the one-hour webinar, the following five priorities will be addressed in detail:
1. Deliver seamless and consistent service across all channels (achieving cross-channel)
2. Build, deploy and manage powerful self-service (offer self-service interactions that are simple, available 24/7 and provide a positive customer experience)
3. Enable real-time analysis of customer interactions across all channels (for quality, training, customer insight, competitor insight, compliance, script adherence, and product/process insight)
4. Optimise your workforce (continuously improve both the quality and performance of your workforce)
5. Create flexibility to scale your contact centre in line with demand (without capex and additional IT personnel investment)
Click the secure link below:
I look forward to having your company at 1pm on March 27th.
Contact Centre EXPO™
The home of customer contact innovation