CaféX, a leading provider of real-time customer engagement solutions and software announced the availability of Fusion CaféX Palettes, software that extends existing enterprise contact center functions to mobile and web applications to facilitate highly contextual customer engagement across interaction channels.
CaféX made the announcement at Enterprise Connect 2014, the premier conference for communications technology. The company is conducting live demonstrations of Fusion Palettes and its Fusion Live Assist solution at booth #1524 at the Gaylord Palms in Orlando, Florida.
Fusion Palettes helps companies provide a consistent and integrated experience for customers across mobile, web and traditional interaction channels. Highly contextual customer engagement increases agent efficiency and provides enhanced self-service for smartphone, tablet and desktop users, driving reduction in contact center costs with protection of existing enterprise technology investments.
CaféX Fusion Palettes Key Features
- Contextual engagement: as customers interact with a company’s mobile application or website prior to initiating a call, a rich set of user data, including phone number, login, recent browsing history and location, is captured and associated with the call to enable intelligent routing to the right contact center specialist, who is presented with this detailed information.
- Session persistence across channels: Customers can switch between applications, channels and communication modes consistently without loss of context. A user can dial an 800 number, bypass an IVR via an alert sent to the user’s smartphone, then engage in a live video session with an agent, all without the need to repeat information.
- Callback: Rather than wait on hold, a customer can click within a company’s mobile or web application to request a return call from an agent.
- Call state information: agent wait times, queue position and other contact center data can be pushed to the customer’s smartphone, tablet or desktop computer.
- Visual IVR: instead of traditional voice-driven automated service, customers can opt for IVR menus to be displayed visually within mobile and web applications. Existing VXML scripts and decision trees can be translated dynamically with no required re-programming, as visual buttons and forms are generated to guide customers through advanced self-service interactions.
Dan Miller, senior analyst, Opus Research “This solution provides an analytical engine that takes metadata and uses it to support intelligent routing, call back, visual IVR and other advanced customer engagement functions. In this respect, Fusion Palettes serves as the connective tissue between many elements of existing contact center resources and figures out how to integrate them with mobile and web applications. This comprehensive approach to streamlining the customer experience should be well received by the marketplace.”
David Jodoin, chief technology officer and senior vice president of engineering, CaféX Communications “Fusion Palettes brings together the worlds of big data and telecommunications to help businesses dramatically increase the effectiveness of customer interactions. Customers get enhanced self-service from their smart device, and, if they choose to connect to a live representative, can instantly exchange rich information to ensure transactions are accurate and highly efficient. Our customers also love the fact that they can leverage incumbent contact center and IVR investments, with no need to re-develop applications or re-implement existing business logic.”
About CaféX Communications
CaféX is a leading provider of real-time customer engagement solutions. CaféX software for WebRTC and mobile B2C collaboration seamlessly connects customers to businesses from within mobile and web applications. Powerful developer toolkits and server components embed existing enterprise communications within applications on smartphones, tablets and desktops, enabling businesses to deliver omni-channel experiences characterized by consistent, integrated and personalized customer engagement across multiple interaction channels. For more information about CaféX please visit www.cafex.com.