PRESS RELEASE: Vizolution and Santander have jointly won a highly commended award at the FStech gala awards event for Best Use of Technology in Customer Service.
Now in its 14th year, the FStech Awards recognises excellence and innovation in the field of information technology within the UK and EMEA financial services sector. For the ‘Best Use of Technology in Customer Service’ judges looked at evidence of technology in the customer service sector. Applicants had to demonstrate innovation in this area and improved rates of customer satisfaction and provide evidence of how technology has allowed their organisation to anticipate customer needs, tailor business processes to best serve customers and ultimately improve the efficiency of their business.
The firms entered jointly after Santander started using vScreen in Telephone Division for credit cards. The judges heard how using vScreen meant that customers were able to read, sign and save pre-contractual documents, Consumer Credit Agreements, and regulatory declarations all in real time, without the need for a postal interaction. Vizolution worked very closely with the Santander team to craft an engaging and efficient customer journey that resulted in not only a 45% increase in sales but also 98% positive survey feedback and a 12 day reduction in the time it took for a customer to receive their credit card.
Bill Safran, CEO at Vizolution said; “To be highly commended from within such an impressive group of finalists is incredibly flattering and we’re delighted for vScreen and Santander to gain this recognition. Forward thinking firms such as Santander are not only identifying the huge opportunities that technology can offer to enhance the customer experience but are proactive in implementing such solutions for the benefit of customers and staff alike.”
Vizolution was also delighted to be a finalist in the ‘Most Disruptive Financial Sector Technology’ category.
- Vizolution is the provider of vScreen the market leading screen sharing solution for business.
- Vizolution is backed by a leading European venture capital firm, Notion Capital, and Finance Wales, one of the largest regional SME investment companies with funds approaching £400million under management.
- Vizolution has offices in London and Port Talbot, Wales.
- vScreen was designed for large enterprises to meet the security and compliance needs of large financial institutions.
- Vizolution is currently being used by 3 of the top-5 UK lenders and 2 of the top-5 UK insurance providers.
- Use of vScreen has delivered an increase in sales for customers of over 20% while receiving a positive response of over 90% from customers.
- Vizolution is an award-winning company having been named in the Fin Tech 50 for 2013.