PRESS RELEASE: Clarabridge, Inc., the leading provider of intelligent Customer Experience Management (CEM) solutions for the world’s top brands, announced the release of Clarabridge 6.2 at their Clarabridge Customer Connections(C3) Conference today. Now more than ever, CEM professionals need to be able to easily distill insights from an ever-expanding number of sources, including social media and other unstructured data sources.
The new release will enable users to quickly analyze customer feedback, identify insights and deliver them to the people who can take action and close the loop internally with business owners and externally with customers.
Clarabridge 6.2 delivers a powerful combination:
- More Powerful Analysis of Unstructured Feedback. CEM professionals need to understand the WHO, WHAT and WHY behind conversations; and the most valuable insights come from the intersection of those three key areas. Clarabridge 6.2’s new Category-Derived Attribute feature makes this type of analysis faster and easier than ever before and it also enables users to easily consolidate information from different sources into a single entity for increased accuracy.
- Smarter Analysis by Understanding Conversation Context. Many sources of customer feedback such as Social Media and CRM systems often consist of conversations rather than individual feedback records. Context Awareness, introduced in 6.2, is a revolutionary feature that increases accuracy of analysis by recognizing and understanding the subject of every response in a conversation, even if the original topic is not specifically mentioned in subsequent posts.
- Accelerated Time-to-Insights and Increased Actionability. 6.2 brings several key enhancements to Clarabridge’s reporting and visualizations, including Intraday Reporting, a completely re-designed Scorecard, Auto-Refresh Dashboards as well as Hashtag and Stacked Column reports. A new report packaging feature will also let Clarabridge users easily and quickly identify insights and take action to improve customer experience.
- Increased Scalability and Improved Productivity. The industry-leading Clarabridge Intelligence Platform continues to be enhanced in the 6.2 release to provide increased scalability and improved productivity in a multi-user environment. Users will be able to process and analyze customer feedback data as it becomes available.
- Additional Data Source Connector. Clarabridge continues to expand its Partner Ecosystem with the addition of Sysomos, now available in the Clarabridge Connector Library.
“Clarabridge 6.2 will enable users to understand and analyze customer conversations about their brands, products and services faster than ever before, at any scale and wherever those conversations are taking place,” said Fabrice Martin, Vice President, Product Management. “In the Age of the Customer, a disciplined and intelligent approach to CEM provides a competitive advantage and we believe the new functionalities in 6.2 will enable companies to derive maximum value from their customer’s feedback by making it actionable faster.”
Clarabridge 6.2 will be available in May. For more information, visit our blog, email firstname.lastname@example.org, request a demo, or call 571.299.1800.
Clarabridge is the leading provider of intelligent Customer Experience Management (CEM) solutions for the world’s top brands. As the premier provider of CEM, Clarabridge enables Global 1000 businesses to intelligently listen to, analyze, operationalize, and measure multi-source customer feedback through intelligent sentiment and text analytics. Insights extracted through Clarabridge enable organizations to create a universal understanding of their customers, partners, and employees; make actionable business decisions with measurable ROI; and collaborate on those decisions both internally with stakeholders and externally with customers. With hundreds of CEM implementations, Clarabridge is the seventh-fastest growing software company, powering the CEM programs for companies such as B/E Aerospace, Best Buy, Choice Hotels, Dell, Expedia, E.ON, Fidelity, Government of British Columbia, Intuit, J.D. Power, L’Oréal USA, PetSmart, QVC Inc., Sage North America, United Airlines, Walgreens, and Wendy’s International. Clarabridge is privately held with offices in Reston, VA, San Francisco, CA, Miami, FL, and London, UK. For more information, visit www.clarabridge.com.