JOB: Due to significant increase in opportunity and a new 3 year agreement with BT, Magnetic North now require a Channel Director to manage the relationship working under the direction of the Sales Director. The role is responsible for managing the relationship with BT UK, its group activities and subsidiaries in order to build strong relationships and develop and secure new business opportunities.
• Develop a clear understanding of the Company’s range of services, in line with overall business objectives.
• Maintain and increase sales to and through BT, its group activities and subsidiaries in order to gain new business opportunities, introducing a range of products to include Cloud PBX, Cloud Contact Centre Dialling, Call Recording and Business Intelligence.
• Build upon and increase relationships with BT, its group activities and subsidiaries.
• Act as the main and first point of contact, building strong customer relationships.
• To build relationships and develop business opportunities at multiple levels within an organisation.
• Weekly team meetings to assess activity, pipeline and forecasts.
• Understand the market and competitive environment as well as business trends that support your sales activity.
• Develop sales strategies to meet the primary goal of generating revenue via a direct or indirect channel.
• Create a business plan/ pipeline detailing current and future business opportunities.
• Achieve annual new business targets and deliver incremental business from BT, its group activities and subsidiaries.
• Ensure that commercial arrangements are concluded profitably and in line with the company’s strategy and company policies.
• Initiate and develop customer proposals and responses to tenders and complete accurate quotations.
• Customer presentations and demonstrations.
• Produce accurate and timely forecasts of pending business to enable sales management to consolidate accurate forecasts.
• Provide sales support at seminars, exhibitions and trade shows as required.
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes:
• A high level of existing contacts and strong relationships within BT, its group activities and subsidiaries.
• Extensive account management experience in the ICT market.
• The ability to negotiate complex contracts to a successful conclusion.
• Proven direct or channel sales experience in the ICT market.
• A strong Knowledge of Contact Centre software/ telecoms and cloud based services.
• Self-reliant and motivated with a positive, proactive attitude.
• Existing contacts within BT Corporate, its group activities and subsidiaries.
To apply for this vacancy please email: Lindsay.firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting to: Sales Director
Summary of Opportunity:
Magnetic North is a fast-growing supplier of market-leading cloud-based Contact Centre and Hosted PBX solutions.
The market is currently undergoing profound change, as contact centres make the switch from legacy On-Premise systems using traditional PSTN, over to VOIP-based cloud systems which will continue over the next few years.
Magnetic North is leading the Unified Communications and Contact Centre in the cloud revolution by providing organisations of every size with a high-availability, secure, enterprise-class solution at a fraction of the cost of traditional systems, together with transparent pricing, out-of-the-box integration and continuous product innovation.
With 15 years’ experience in the market, the company was an early adopter of the cloud model, making the move back in 2008. The cloud model now forms the exclusive sales focus and the majority of the revenues. The business is rapidly expanding and revenues will more than double within the next 18 months.
Benefitting from many years of market experience, the Maximise and Optimise product lines comprise the only true-cloud offering providing inbound, outbound and blended functionality with full-function call recording and many exclusive features, with flexible pay-as-you-go pricing.