PRESS RELEASE: LiveVox Inc., a leading provider of cloud contact center solutions for enterprise operations, announced that it was awarded the 2015 CUSTOMER Product of the Year Award for its extensive cloud-enabled compliance capabilities that help businesses cost-effectively optimize the tradeoff between risk and efficiency for each business strategy. The award was given by CUSTOMER Magazine, a publication focused on the call/contact center, CRM and teleservices industries.
The 2015 CUSTOMER Product of the Year Award recognizes providers that are advancing the Call Center, CRM and Teleservices industries one solution at a time. The award highlights products which enable companies to meet and exceed the expectations of their customers.
LiveVox’s PCI-DDS certified cloud platform provides fully integrated core contact center applications including ACD, IVR, Skills Based Routing, Dialer, Call Recording and a comprehensive Compliance Suite. Leveraging LiveVox’s cloud architecture allows contact centers to simplify complex network topologies and gain significant control and oversight of multi-site operations.
Driven by the compliance challenges facing the contact center industry, LiveVox helps contact centers achieve higher levels of agent efficiencies while maintaining even greater risk mitigation safeguards compared to traditional dialing technologies. LiveVox enables a level of flexibility that allows businesses to rapidly adapt contact strategies to meet the standards of the ever-changing regulatory environment without large financial investments.
“We are honored to be recognized for our achievements in advancing cloud-enabled contact center technologies,” says Dusty Whitesell, Chief Evangelist, LiveVox. “As the compliance environment remains uncertain, it is important for contact centers to be able to rapidly adapt to market changes without sacrificing critical time or cost. We are excited to offer businesses the flexibility and speed-to-market needed to stay ahead of the competition.”
A prime example of the combination of efficiency and risk mitigation is found in LiveVox’s Four Clouds. Focused on TCPA risk mitigation, the Four Clouds consists of four independent, enterprise-grade dialing systems (Manual, Preview-All, Human Call Initiator (HCI), and Automated) that provide contact centers with the flexibility to choose different dialing approaches for each business purpose.
Additional Benefits of LiveVox’s Four Clouds:
- Provides compliance controls to each system, helping address key CFPB concerns (e.g. 100% call recording, account and phone penetration controls, time-zone settings)
- Achieves significantly greater levels of agent efficiencies by leveraging key cloud-enabled capabilities (e.g. capacity bursting/pacing/load balancing, global ACD, virtual configurations)
- Retains LiveVox’s integrated core contact center functions within each system (e.g. ACD, IVR, Call recording, Business Analytics, and simplified third party integrations)
- Maintains security and redundancy across all systems (e.g. PCI certification, carrier backed SLA’s)
- Reacts quickly to the ever changing compliance requirements by leveraging the cloud (e.g. agile LiveVox R&D team, and short release life cycle)