PRESS RELEASE: Contact Solutions announced the launch of Adaptive Personalization, a new multi-layered personalization solution driven by behavior-based business intelligence and predictive analytics. Traditional IVR treats every caller the same way, regardless of individual preferences or behavior. Such impersonal service leads to frustration and negative brand perception at a critical point in the customer experience. The new solution creates highly personalized and effortless customer care experiences within the IVR that fully reflect customer behaviors and preferences.
With the release of Adaptive Personalization, organizations can more easily respond to caller behaviors and preferences, streamline authentication processes, and dynamically adapt calls at each interaction point in the call flow. In addition to delivering a more seamless, and effortless customer experience (CX), early users of the technology have seen calls shortened by more than 35% and transfer rates reduced by more than 70% with up to 90% of callers experiencing more optimized self-service.
Richer personalization in the IVR helps organizations:
- Understand exactly how customers interact with the contact center IVR, what those interactions cost organization, and how they impact customer experience.
- Identify customer’s that are struggling with IVR and improve their experience — before they signal frustration by opting out of your system.
- Adapt IVR to individual caller behavior in real-time to create unique personalized experiences.
- Provide advanced and actionable real-time caller interaction and customer journey information at every step in self-service interactions to help drive strategic decisions.
- Create speedier customer problem resolution that can be translated to shorter calls that boost in customer satisfaction and lower IVR channel costs.
Adaptive Personalization is a multi-layered, versatile, and patented technology including three components:
- Adaptive Recall: Learns customer needs based on enterprise data and behaviors over multiple calls to streamline problem resolution based on preferences.
- Adaptive Audio: Responds instantly to adapt at each interaction point based on real- time behaviors within a call to match customer pace and reduce caller frustration.
- Adaptive Intelligence: provides an order of magnitude more data on customer interactions and the customer journey than a typical IVR, enabling the enterprise to identify actionable customer insights and opportunities to improve CX.
“Having access to the right data and knowing how to apply it can be the difference between winning and losing business. In today’s fast-moving, hypercompetitive world, customers want to be treated as unique individuals and expect companies they do business with to know them, and anything less is a bad experience. Adaptive Personalization allows enterprises to provide that level of individualized service,” said Michael McShea, SVP, Marketing and Product Management at Contact Solutions. “With up to 98% of customer calls into a contact center being automated in the IVR for many of our customers, the IVR is still highly critical to overall customer CX, and may be the main source of experience with a brand. The IVR channel is operating against the same expectations for personalization that customers are used to getting through other channels, and with the Contact Solutions Adaptive IVR we can deliver on that experience.”