PRESS RELEASE: HeyWire®, the leading enterprise text messaging service provider connecting customers with businesses announced Version 2.0 of its HeyWire LiveText™ service with advanced features for the Salesforce Sales Cloud and Service Cloud platforms. HeyWire also announced a no-cost, easy-to-deploy Pilot Program for Salesforce customers who want to add this exciting new channel for sales and service.
“HeyWire is changing how SMS is used in the business world. Rather than offer typical short code-based alerts or notifications, our LiveText service represents an entirely new SMS technology and engagement channel that connects customers with business representatives via text conversations,” said Meredith Flynn-Ripley, CEO of HeyWire. “In an increasingly mobile world, service and sales organizations need to engage customers using their preferred channel – texting – to increase customer satisfaction and improve their operational efficiencies.”
The HeyWire LiveText service text-enables 1-800 and business office numbers in as little as one day, without affecting the organization’s voice channel or infrastructure. Instead of calling, customers can text the company for support inquires or to buy products and services – with no special mobile application required on their phone. Contact center agents use the HeyWire LiveText Agent app, which seamlessly extends the Salesforce Service Cloud and Sales Cloud consoles, to send and receive text messages, which are then securely stored and tracked directly in their Salesforce systems.
HeyWire LiveText for Salesforce V2.0
The V2.0 release brings compelling new features to the HeyWire LiveText Agent application. Available in the Salesforce AppExchange, users can easily download the HeyWire LiveText Agent app and sign up for texting services for their 1-800 or other business phone numbers. New features include:
- Outbound Texting. Allows agents to both respond to inbound inquiries and initiate outbound text conversations with customers. Agents simply click on “send text message” buttons in case, contact and lead records to initiate customer text messages for proactive follow up on service cases or to advance sales opportunities.
- Streamlined UI and Workflow. Assign information to cases, create a lead and save conversations with one or two clicks, all improving agent efficiency and delivering on the customer need for responsive, in-the-moment communications.
- Seamless Integration. One-click access within the Salesforce console leverages the full potential of this multi-pane user interface to position texting sessions right alongside contact, case, lead, knowledge base, or any other record displays. Relevant records are automatically loaded when an inbound text session is accepted by an agent, so users can easily access all existing customer history.
- Automatic Activity Creation. New activity records are created automatically to store a text event within any contact, account, case and/or lead that is linked with or created during a text session. All text conversations are stored in Salesforce so agents can retain and review full text message transcripts alongside other contact activities like phone, email or chat, which is great for analytical purposes.
HeyWire LiveText Pilot Program for Salesforce Customers
Salesforce users can quickly see for themselves how customer texting can improve customer experience and brand loyalty, increase sales and reduce contact center costs. The Pilot Program offers:
- Simple setup – get up and running in just a few days
- Free of charge, with no obligations
- Quick evaluation of results – 21 days or less
- No limits on the number of agents or messages
- Usage analytics and expert recommendations
- Early access to new features and Salesforce product capabilities
- Implementation assistance and ongoing customer support