PRESS RELEASE: NEC Corporation of America (NEC), a leading provider and integrator of advanced IT and communications solutions announced it received the highest overall score as a contact center Automatic Call Distributor (ACD) provider in a customer-based survey — the annual PilotHouse research study by research firm Nemertes.
- The research is significant because scores are based primarily on how IT leaders rate a provider’s performance in multiple aspects of technology or service features, customer service, value, and NEC’s ability to act as a trusted adviser to its customers.
The research data was gathered from approximately 480 enterprise and midmarket (companies with fewer than 2,500 employees) IT decision-makers and influencers. The goal of the PilotHouse program is to help IT executives effectively evaluate potential vendors and service providers, with in-depth analysis and feedback from their peers.
“Enterprise IT professionals are especially pleased with NEC’s customer service, its overall value (i.e., ‘bang for your buck’), and its ability to serve as a trusted adviser for strategic decisions,” said Lisa Durant, research analyst at Nemertes Research. “Nemertes’ PilotHouse program evaluates crucial aspects of multiple vendors’ offerings and support that IT leaders use when making technology purchasing decisions. These results, which are based on real-world feedback from vendors’ customers, provide an accurate picture of vendor and solution performance.”
As the Top ACD Provider for enterprise in this year’s PilotHouse study, NEC was rated highly by IT leaders across all areas measured, NEC’s highest score is in value. The areas measured were:
- Technology – product features, reliability, interoperability
- Value – clarity of pricing structure, licensing flexibility, actual cost, and value (i.e., a lot for an affordable cost).
- Customer Service – pre – and post – sales responsiveness, break – fix responsiveness, accuracy and timeliness of invoices
Innovation – delivering innovative solutions, assisting organizations with their own initiatives, and being forward-â€쳌thinking.
- Ability to serve as a Trusted Advisor – Trusted advisors help build technology strategies
“This Nemertes report clearly shows that IT leaders in the contact center space depend on vendors for new, innovative ideas and seek to develop a trusted adviser relationship,” said Larry Levenberg, vp, NEC Corporation of America. “As an example, the report tallied how many times a vendor made suggestions to its contact center customers. NEC has always emphasized customer service, feedback and dialogue and takes the time to understand the important aspects of our customers’ businesses. NEC offers suggestions for continuous improvement to their operations. This keeps our customers at the forefront of their respective industries and produces an outstanding ROI and value, so we are delighted to be recognized and validated by such high scores.”