RISE OF SOCIAL COMMERCE
Sector or product specific social communities offer a powerful means of achieving customer engagement that can be monetised through “buy buttons” or other social transaction devices.
Join us at 1pm – 2pm (BST) on Tuesday, June 30th for a case study-based webinar featuring a social community success story.
Harnessing The Power Of Social Community – The Premier Farnell Story
Premier Farnell is a global distributor of electronic components for the electronic design engineering community, operating in 24 countries and trading in over 100.
Register via the secure link below:
There is no charge for this webinar. You can also invite colleagues by forwarding this email.
CAN’T MAKE THE DATE
If you can’t make the date, register via the secure link below and we’ll send you a recording link post-event.
Premier Farnell identified a shift in marketplace behaviour – their customers were migrating to the web to perform research and buy products.
During this webinar, Christy Zurcher, Global Community Development and Operations Manager, will share:
• How they used Social Business to support their strategy to decommission the competition and accelerate the sales cycle.
• How they are connecting directly with engineers online to influence product decisions and drive visits to convert to transactions.
• How they have been able to accelerate business growth and drive market leadership with a customer community.
Christy will reveal how they addressed challenges such as:
• How they link their customer community from a global perspective?
• How they can provide a technology portal and e-community where engineers could collaborate?
• How could they extend the portal to create a community that is the first place engineers go – a place that would ultimately drive increased time on site, repeat visits, enhanced loyalty and ultimately advocacy?
See how Premier Farnell created a one-stop, unbiased global online resource for design engineers around the world to research and buy products, collaborate, and confer in an easy-to-use social networking environment.