PRESS RELEASE: NetFortris®, Inc., the leader in secure cloud communications solutions, announced that TMC, a global, integrated media company, has named the NetFortris Enterprise Contact Center as a 2015 CUSTOMER Contact Center Technology Award winner presented by CUSTOMER magazine.
“Our Enterprise Contact Center solution works atop our unique Cloud Services Platform, an open software-defined platform that manages network and application resources. This provides reliability and security against evolving threats, enabling our customers to efficiently and securely manage large volumes of specialized calls,” said Grant Evans, CEO of NetFortris. “Our solutions are PCI-compliant, and offer advanced call recording and analytics to increase customer satisfaction. We’re honored that TMC has recognized these capabilities.”
The NetFortris Enterprise Contact Center solution breaks down barriers to allow customer service reps to communicate across all contact channels quickly and efficiently – from mobile or fixed lines, chat, or even through social media. It offers skills based routing, PCI-compliant credit card processing, intelligent queuing and a wide variety of both agent and supervisor functions:
- Unified Communications for contact centers combines presence, voice, video, chat, and social media within a universal queue.
- Advanced IVR and skills-based routing enables efficient automatic call distribution (ACD) and queue management.
- PCI-compliant credit card security functionality makes it possible for consumers to use a secure virtual keypad to enter credit card information, shielding both the actual credit card digits and associated tones from the CSR for confident customer transactions.
- Call recording and analytics give contact center managers oversight. Seamless recording and analytics operate on fixed line and mobile phones and meets strict regulations such as those found in financial or healthcare markets.
- The solution supports standard softphone, fixed line call center phones and headsets, and mobile devices.
- Companies can measure customer experience with interactive post-call customer surveys.
- Interactive contact center metrics are included.
“Congratulations to NetFortris for being awarded a 2015 CUSTOMER Contact Center Technology Award. The NetFortris Enterprise Contact Center has been selected for demonstrating innovation, quality and unique features which have had a positive impact on the customer experience,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC. “We’re pleased to recognize this achievement.”
This tenth-annual Contact Center Technology Award, presented by CUSTOMER Magazine, honors vendors and technologies that have embraced technology as a key tool for customer service excellence. This award distinguishes their success as innovators, thought leaders, and market movers in the contact center and customer care industries.