PRESS RELEASE: Five9 a leading provider of cloud software for the enterprise contact center market announced that a premier media services company has selected the Five9 Virtual Contact Center (VCC) to increase their renewal rates and better manage customer subscriptions.
The customer’s legacy solution prevented visibility into the day-to-day activities of the contact center agents. The company, which supports several global media organizations, chose Five9 to manage and grow the subscription base more efficiently through the contact center. With a robust integration with Five9 to Salesforce, the agents are now able to view up-to-the minute customer details that enable them to have the right information on hand to provide an optimal experience to their customers.
Primary reasons Five9 was chosen include:
- Advanced reporting
- Salesforce integration
- Rapid deployment
“Five9 focuses on impacting the customer experience through enhancing the contact center agent experience. We are pleased to be able to help hundreds of enterprise companies like this improve outcomes of customer interactions and grow their business,” Mike Burkland, President and CEO, Five9.
The Five9 solution delivers everything needed to connect customers to agents in the channels they prefer, whether it is phone, web, chat, email, mobile apps, or social media. Five9 provides a full end-to-end solution with sophisticated management applications such as, supervisor desktop to monitor and coach agents, real-time and historical reporting, recording, workforce management, quality monitoring, out-of-the-box and custom CRM integrations.
Five9 VCC features include:
- Automated Call Distributor (ACD) with skills based routing, voice self-service (IVR), outbound dialers, and Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- The Five9 multi-channel solution includes phone, web, chat, email, mobile, and social channels
- Five9 Connect is a unique intelligent technology layer that includes advanced Natural Language Processing (NLP), business rules, routing engine, and agent assistance tools
- Sophisticated management applications such as: supervisor applications to monitor and coach agents, real-time and historical reporting, recording, quality management, and workforce management
- Pre-packaged CRM integrations with Salesforce, Oracle, Microsoft, NetSuite, and Zendesk as well as custom integrations through our robust APIs
- Built on a trusted platform that is reliable, secure, compliant and scalable