PRESS RELEASE: Tango Networks™, a leading provider of Business Mobility Solutions announced the availability of its commercially deployed Mobile Call Recording (MCR) as a Service which will be demonstrated live at Mobile World Congress February 22-25 in Barcelona.
Tango Networks’ Mobile Call Recording software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution:
• Works with all mobile phones – including Apple iPhones
• Includes voice and messaging services
• Complies with MiFID II and Dodd-Frank regulations in the European and US markets
• Guarantees enforceable corporate policy for financial institutions
• Deploys in a hosted cloud or integrates with on-premise recording systems
• Integrates with recording and analytics platforms from ASC, CTI Group, Cognia, GWAVA, NICE, Oracle, Verint, among others
“Tango Networks specializes in providing compliant mobile recording solutions that are inherently enforceable because they center on the native dialer,” said Ian Maclean, COO of Tango Networks. “Combined with our commercial SaaS model and flexible deployment options, we enable service providers and financial institutions to rapidly meet wide-ranging regulatory requirements.”
Tango Networks’ MCR service is just one use case of its uniquely differentiated Mobile Unified Communications (UC) solution that integrates the native dialer with the enterprise UC environment to enable seamless mobility for enterprises, without the need for UC mobile apps. BYOD and COPE models are supported through Tango’s multi-line capability, separating the corporate enforceable line managed by the enterprise from the personal number managed by the employee – on the same device with a single SIM card.