PRESS RELEASE: Dedication to providing a best-in-class member experience is a fundamental operating principal for PSCU, the nation’s leading credit union service organization. This means being available at any hour, every day, and through multiple channels for the 18 million members of its 800 plus owner credit unions.
PSCU has tapped Avaya, a global leader in business communications software, systems and services, to help enhance its current contact center into an omni-channel consumer engagement contact center operation capable of multi-media interactions and maximum efficiency of reliability.
Greg Graham, vice president of Infrastructure for PSCU, said: “Collaboration is one of the key ways in which we strive to deliver upon the promise of providing an unparalleled member experience. When PSCU decided to elevate its contact center to the next level, the response from Avaya demonstrated that they were the right partner to help make that happen. Avaya was the only company that offered Transformation services, which looks at our entire business and not just the IT department. This comprehensive approach is why we put our business in their hands.”
The partnership will bring multiple benefits to PSCU, its credit union owners and their members:
- Elevated stability: Underscoring its commitment to 24/7/365 service, enhancements include reduced risk through faster disaster recovery. In the event one center is offline for any reason – network, environmental or other – incoming interactions will continue to be seamlessly distributed among the other centers.
- Increased efficiency: The Avaya platform will simplify agent workflow and training. Streamlining the agent experience can help reduce agent stress and increase member satisfaction by lowering the effort required by both agents and credit union members.
- Expanded feature functionality: PSCU will add more communications channels to its contact center mix, including web chat, email and potentially video, increasing both interaction richness and accessibility for members.
- Better segmentation, security and service for each member credit union: Multi-tenancy and advanced call routing will help improve security and call handling, as well a maximize efficiencies by better balancing volumes among the 1,200 agents in PSCU’s multiple locations.
- Clearer alignment between technology, business strategies and results: Avaya Customer Engagement Transformation consulting services will work with PSCU to identify, map and achieve opportunities for improvements in business performance, service delivery, member and employee satisfaction.
- More time to focus on new services and develop new features: By engaging Avaya Managed Services to keep its contact center infrastructure running in peak condition, PSCU can focus on higher priorities like delivering new services and features.
- A framework for ongoing innovation: PSCU’s commitment to continually innovate and improve services will be underpinned by a highly flexible, standards-based platform that is built to simplify application development and integration.
“The depth of care that PSCU delivers to its members demands the best-in-class technology and professional services that Avaya delivers. This is much more than a technology upgrade: it’s an ongoing strategic relationship that has the power to digitally transform the economics of this organization.” Derrell James, SVP for U.S. Sales and Global Services Sales, Avaya