PRESS RELEASE: eGain, the leading provider of cloud-based customer engagement solutions, is hosting eGain Digital+AI Day on October 11, 2016 in Chicago. The event will build on the success of eGain Digital Day London, which was sold out with a 30% increase in attendance year over year and transformational success stories presented by CxO’s representing eGain clients EE (formerly Everything Everywhere, now part of BT Group) and HMRC (Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs).
Catering to our North America clients, this conference will again bring together analysts, customers, and partners. Free to attend, the event will focus on accelerating digital transformation with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and analytic insights.
Date and venue
- Date: October 11, 2016
- Venue: Hyatt Regency O’Hare, Chicago
- Digital Customer Experience–State of Industry and How to Win in 2017: Keynote by Ian Jacobs, Senior Analyst, Forrester Research
- Digital + AI– 1-2 Punch for CX Transformation: Keynote by Ashu Roy, eGain CEO
Real-world success stories from Fortune 500 eGain clients
- From Phone Agents to Digital Advisors: A Knowledge-Powered
- Service Transformation Journey at a Leading Financial Service Provider
- AI that Works, Scales and Learns: Ambient Knowledge-Powered Assistance for Customers, Agents, and Branch Employees at a Leading US Bank
Best practice sessions
- De-risking agile digital transformation
- Knowledge personalization for easier consumption
- AI-driven contact center optimization
- 360 degree customer journey analytics
Demo lounge (open all day), featuring:
- In-depth look at eGain technology and methodology innovations
- Easy access to eGain best-practice experts
How to register
Note: All scheduled sessions are subject to change without notice.