PRESS RELEASE: Jacada announced that the top university in the UK’s East Midlands, Derby University, has selected Jacada Ticket Guidance as a Zendesk-integrated solution to assist the organization’s Admissions and Marketing departments during student recruitment.
Clearing, which is a key recruitment period for Derby, is managed by the Admissions and Marketing team, but due to the large scale operation, staff from across all departments of the University also support the process during the main enrollment period. The Challenge was to ensure that supporting staff from other departments who may not have any, or only minimal prior experience with Clearing processes and procedures, were fully trained to offer a great Customer Experience and also ensure that Zendesk was updated correctly following the outcome of a call with the applicant.
Selected because of its certified ticket guidance integration with Zendesk, Jacada Agent Scripting is being utilized by approximately 400 users during the Clearing period and by several different roles in the Clearing process, with as many as 300 concurrent users during peak times. Each user was able to quickly get up-to-speed with Zendesk procedures and Clearing processes for each user’s role.
- Several of the benefits of using Jacada Agent Scripting as listed by the University are:
- The Scripting was able to be integrated within Zendesk, so users were able to follow the scripts within the same screen whilst updating Zendesk and the applicant’s processes.
- The Scripting functionality was easy to use and very clear to follow for the user.
- Scripts were easy to amend/update as required and then install.
- Clearing training was performed efficiently and effectively with the help and support of the Agent Script processes.
- The Scripts helped give self-assurance to the user on applying the processes for the end user as well as the organization.
- The Scripts were a guide for the efficient use of Zendesk benefiting the University as well as the end user.
“The ticket guidance provided by the Jacada Agent Scripting solution helped our staff put into practice the University of Derby’s processes and procedures surrounding the Clearing regulatory operations,” states Natalie Travis, Systems Development Officer Admissions, University of Derby. “The implementation was smooth, easy, and the integration with Zendesk meant one solution overall for the task which captured all our needs.”
“When customers add Jacada guidance and workflow technology within Zendesk, they not only ensure efficient ticket resolution, they also gain the benefit of reduced user training time, as the University of Derby has noted,” says Guy Yair, Co-Chief Executive Officer of Jacada. “This is another example of the vast use cases that our customer and agent experience solutions have been able to solve across many verticals, including Education.”