Directors Club® News
Directors Club® News is a global news distribution and archiving service operated by Directors Club® World.
We feature news and editorials on the following areas:
- Live agent text chat, email and social messaging
- Outsourcing (Agents and Technology)
- Contact Centre Solutions
- Cloud Contact Centre
- WFO, WFM and CX Software
- text chat, email and social messaging (including Automated)
- RCS, SMS and Mobile software
- Secure messaging
- Customer app push messaging
- Customer app alarms, nudges and vibrations
- Customer feedback, NPS, VoC and VoE
- Customer communication analytics
- Customer self-service tools (web, app and social
- networks/messaging platforms)
- Compliance tools and communication recording
- Intelligent Virtual Assistants/Agents
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Automated Software
- Back-Office Software
- Unified Communications
For information about news submissions, please visit the News & Editorial Guidelines section of the website.
Directors Club® World
Today’s Directors Club® has its origin as a supper club in London’s Mayfair. The Directors’ Dining Club, as it was known, had its home at Claridge’s Hotel and brought together business leaders of the day to discuss trends and disruptive forces for change.
In February 2010, Jon Snow (founder and chairman) re-constituted the dining club as the Directors’ Club and so a business lifestyle and networking institution was born. The Club motto To endeavour. To achieve captures the spirit of the organisation and the ambitions of its members.
Membership is by invitation.