Kofax®, a leading supplier of software to automate and digitally transform information intensive processes announced it was among the select companies that Forrester invited to participate in its 2018 Forrester Wave™ evaluation, The Forrester Wave™: Robotic Process Automation, Q2 2018. In this evaluation, Kofax was cited as a Strong Performer in RPA. The evaluation focused on three areas: Current Offering, Strategy and Market Presence.
The report assessed Kofax Kapow™ and stated:
- “The architecture is elegant. Customers can deploy and scale RoboServers using Docker containers, which is more cost-effective than more traditional RPA deployments using managed virtual machines.”
- “Improvement in desktop RPA features, such as Citrix support — with surface automation based on neural technology — is evident.”
- “Kofax was initially a good fit only for large-scale data pooling applications, but now finance and administration (F&A) and mainstream RPA is in play.”
- “Any enterprise with Kofax-adjacent content products (e.g., capture and BPM) or that prefers execution-based rather than per-bot licensing should shortlist Kofax.”
Hundreds of thousands of Kapow software robots are deployed at more than 600 enterprise customers across a wide range of horizontal and industry-specific use cases in banking, insurance, manufacturing, retail, logistics, government and other vertical markets.
“We’re pleased to have Forrester recognize Kapow as a Strong Performer in this RPA evaluation. Kapow’s architecture enables organizations to easily and cost effectively scale from point solutions through broad, enterprise-wide RPA deployments today,” said Reynolds C. Bish, Chief Executive Officer of Kofax. “Next generation RPA deployments will require robust intelligent document capture and process automation capabilities to better address users’ evolving requirements. Kofax is the only RPA vendor with these capabilities as part of its own software portfolio, which positions us for accelerating success in the future.”
- Robotic Process Automation: A Q&A with Forrester’s Craig Le Clair video
- The Ultimate Guide to Choosing the Right Robotic Process Automation Solution
- Robotic Process Automation: Starting, Scaling, Expanding and Excelling blog
Kofax is a leading supplier of software and solutions to automate and digitally transform human and information intensive processes across front and back office operations. These can dramatically improve customer engagement, greatly reduce operating costs, mitigate compliance risk and increase competitiveness, growth and profitability. Its broad range of software and solutions can be deployed in the cloud or on premise, and include robotic process automation, business process management, multichannel capture and other critically important capabilities. These provide a rapid return on investment to over 20,000 Kofax customers in financial services, insurance, government, healthcare, supply chain, business process outsourcing and other markets. Kofax delivers its software and solutions through its direct sales and services organization and more than 650 indirect channel partners in more than 60 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA and Asia Pacific.
For more information, visit kofax.com.