Noble Systems, a global leader in omnichannel contact centre technology solutions, announces the issuance of its 150th U.S. patent. This milestone is the latest achievement in the company’s patent program, which is targeted at protecting Noble’s product innovations to safeguard technology investments and business advantages for its clients.
“Investing in the best research and design in the business leads to the development of superior products. Noble Systems has made protecting our innovations and Intellectual Property a key focus of our business. Our IP Innovations Program helps us identify new technologies and recognises team members’ collaboration to find creative new solutions to industry challenges”, stated Jim Noble, President and CEO of Noble Systems. “Through these efforts, our IP portfolio is growing significantly – just a little over a year ago, we announced our 100th patent. Almost a quarter of our employees have their names on patents for Noble technologies. We believe this commitment to securing our solutions for the future is a key differentiator for our clients”.
Noble’s IP Team has been busy so far in 2017, acquiring more than 30 new patents, and is on track to post a record year for new filings and patents issued. Some of Noble’s most recent patents are related to improving dialling efficiencies, campaign planning, inbound management and analytics, including:
- “Addressing Trunk-Related Resource Deficiencies for a Predictive Dialler Using a Dynamic Pacing Algorithm”
- “Best Time to Call Parties Having Multiple Contacts”
- “Utilising Predictive Models to Improve Predictive Dialler Pacing Capabilities”
- “Variable Length Protocol Using Serialised Payload with Compression Support”
- “Pacing Outbound Communications that Generate Inbound Communications”