PRESS RELEASE: TeleTech received a General Services Administration (GSA) Information Technology (IT) Schedule 70 Contract award in the final quarter of the government’s fiscal year 2016. The company’s customer experience solutions, offered through TeleTech Technology, are now available to federal, state, and local government buyers through GSA IT Schedule Contract Number GS-35F-151GA.
TeleTech Technology is approved by the General Services Administration to provide solutions under GSA IT Schedule Special Item Number (SIN) 132-51: Information Technology Professional Services. GSA Schedule 70 contracts support general purpose commercial information technology equipment, software and services.
“TeleTech is excited to be working with the United States government to provide information technology professional services in the coming years,” said Steve Pollema, Senior Vice President, Customer Technology Services. “Our deep experience and expertise in this area of service enables delivery of IT programs and initiatives on schedule and within budget, while ensuring consistency and integration with the government’s architecture and business strategies.”
Services to be provided through the contract to participating government organizations include:
- Advance IT solutions and develop architecture design methods to integrate complex systems
- Engineering and analytical tasks/activities associated with network design, engineering, implementation, operations, and user support
- Reporting procedure review and analysis for effectiveness and efficiency
- Systems review and subsequent system improvement recommendations
- New system development, QA testing, training and maintenance
- The company’s GSA IT Schedule 70 Contract is valid through December 21, 2021.