PRESS RELEASE: Evolve IP, The Cloud Services Company™ announced a partnership with Monet Software and the release of a unified, cloud-based Contact Center and Workforce Management (WFM) platform, combining Monet’s WFO Live service and Evolve IP’s award-winning, multi-channel contact center solution.
The unified platform integrates Evolve IP’s sophisticated contact center features including: business analytics, dashboards, advanced routing, queue callback, and IVR with Monet’s cloud-based WFM solution which empowers contact center managers to build accurate forecasts and optimal schedules, with reporting tools to ensure agents are adhering to assigned hours. The combined offering significantly improves service levels, increases productivity and delivers a rapid return on investment for contact centers across all industries.
“The integrated workforce management solution from Evolve IP and Monet Software delivers proven results. Advanced analytics enable us to provide greater customer experiences while minimizing costs through right-sized and skill-based staffing levels,” said HOP Energy’s SVP of Operations Stephen Loizeaux. “Since deploying the platform, we’ve experienced improved service metrics, increased productivity, reduced costs and better-aligned staffing hours. I recommend the platform for any call center manager interested in improving metrics across the board.”
“This strategic partnership with Evolve IP addresses the demands from mid-level and enterprise contact center customers,” said Monet Software’s Vice President of Sales Nino Pozgaj. “By integrating Monet Software’s industry-leading Workforce Management product with Evolve IP’s award-winning contact center and IVR solutions, call centers can now optimize all aspects of their workforce for improved outcomes across all area of the business.”
According to a recent study by Monet, contact centers using WFM systems experience an average savings of 5-10 percent of staff hours. The new Evolve IP / Monet platform provides multiple benefits for contact center managers, including:
- Forecasting and Scheduling: Calculate precise forecasts and generate optimal staffing schedules
- Intra-Day Management: Easily determine real-time trend of forecast vs. actual results and easily modify forecasts and schedules
- Real-time Adherence: Compare planned and actual agent activity throughout the day
- Performance Management and Analysis: Easily report and analyze all agent activities
In addition to the tangible operational and customer-facing benefits, the solution also provides advantages for multiple business units, from the data center to the C-suite. The platform offering is:
- Affordable: Low monthly fee and minimal capital investment
- Easy-to-install: Easy to learn, use and integrate with several applications
- IT-Friendly: Secure and scalable, minimal IT requirement, free from cumbersome hardware and software implementations
- Unified: Integrated WFM with cloud-communications systems using a single contract & vendor
“Optimizing personnel resources has never been more critical. Contact centers are challenged with workforce management issues to meet service level agreements while also controlling costs,” said Rich Fox, Vice President, Contact Center Solutions. “Evolve IP and Monet meet this challenge head-on, with a strategic cloud-based solution that significantly increases productivity and provides deep analytics that drive insight-based business decisions.”