PRESS RELEASE: eGain announced that the company will showcase its award-winning digital engagement suite for the Cisco contact centre infrastructure—eGain Solve™ for Cisco Unified CCE™—at CCW 2017 in Berlin, scheduled for February 21st through 23rd, 2017.
Proven in world-class deployments, eGain Solve has enabled businesses to transform customer experience and contact centre operations, dramatically improving metrics such as NPS (Net Promoter Score), First-Contact Resolution, speed to competency, training time, and compliance.
eGain will exhibit the embedded edition of eGain Solve™ for Cisco Unified CCE™ at the Cisco stand. The solution can be deployed in a matter of hours by leveraging an ingenious hybrid cloud model that is highly secure, scalable, and compliant with PII, PCI, HIPAA, and Safe Harbor standards.
Capabilities that will be demonstrated include:
• Digital customer experience, including mobile, text/audio/video chat, cobrowse, and social
• Knowledge and Artificial Intelligence (AI) for process guidance
• Connected analytics
• Proactive engagement with chat and contextual offers
• CCW 2017: See us at the Cisco stand (C20/C22) in Hall 2
• Visit: http://www.egain.com/egain-for-cisco/