Bright Pattern, leading provider of cloud contact centre software as a service announced the availability of Summer Release 2017, the award winning release for global enterprises. The release includes customer-requested functionality, and stability improvements.
Today’s contact center aspire to proactively engage with their customers regardless of location or channel. The Bright Pattern Summer Release 2017 provides global enterprises with a complete omnichannel solution with holistic reporting and management of the customer journey. Feature updates provide agents and supervisors with advanced tools for workforce optimization and operational efficiency.
Some of the Bright Pattern Summer Release New Features:
- Wallboard Builder: Our point and click UI configuration displays real-time KPIs making metrics more actionable in the contact center.
- Web Chat Widget Update: Completely customizable web chat widget with proactive chat based on configurable trigger events.
- Salesforce CRM Integration: Multiple Salesforce.com accounts support in a single tenant (building on multiple Zendesk, RightNow and ServiceNow accounts support already available).
- ServiceNow CRM Integration: Omnichannel Contact Center for ServiceNow to enable ServiceNow users out-of-the-box omnichannel conversations over voice and digital channels.
- Automatic SIP Network Transfer: Helps Bright Pattern customers save on telecom charges when transferring a call outside (for telcos that support SIP Transfer; with Bright Pattern customers can bring their own telco).
- Supervisor Sub-Teams and All Team Views: Supervisors now have more options for viewing agents in order to keep a closer eye on underperforming or new agents.
- Expanded Workforce Management Integration: Bright Pattern now integrates with Pipkins and Monet WFM to provide sophisticated scheduling and forecasting technology for omnichannel contact centers.
Bright Pattern is proud of its continuous product improvements and feature innovations. With the Summer Release 2017, Bright Pattern has added 50+ key features and enhancements in 2017 that meet the needs of current customers.
“The 3.16 Summer Release provides great tools for contact center supervisors to simplify the management of agents and day-to-day operations with added customizations throughout the platform,” said Konstantin Kishinsky, CEO of Bright Pattern. “The new integration partnerships expand our vast ecosystem allowing customers to take advantage of big data across all SaaS technologies. I am pleased with the results of our customer feedback process so far, and I will make sure it gets all the resources it needs in the future.”
Availability: Summer Release 2017 will be available Q3, 2017