Verint® announced that it achieved the highest number of top satisfaction scores from its customers among all vendors evaluated in DMG Consulting LLC’s latest research. Leading organizations across industries and around the world choose Verint to help them elevate customer engagement to a competitive differentiator for their entire company, and trust Verint to power their evolution toward modern customer engagement.
In DMG’s new 2017 – 2018 Workforce Optimization (WFO) Product and Market Report, the company earned the highest scores in six customer satisfaction categories—including overall vendor satisfaction—12 product satisfaction categories and eight product effectiveness categories. DMG’s report specifically cites Verint for:
- Highest customer satisfaction score among all vendors evaluated for current product.
- Top scores for training, professional services, ongoing service and support, planned product innovations and overall vendor satisfaction.
- Highest product satisfaction scores among all vendors evaluated for supervisor interface, agent user interface, recording, quality assurance/management, analytics-enabled quality assurance/management, omnichannel capabilities, historical reporting, real-time reporting, dashboards, overall breadth of suite, ability to share data between suite modules, and ease of administration/configuration/use.
- Highest product effectiveness scores among all vendors evaluated for delivering an outstanding and personalized customer experience, improving productivity, reducing the cost of service, reducing customer effort, enhancing omnichannel support and service, addressing regulatory and compliance requirements, tracking and improving the cross-channel customer journey, and engaging and developing agents.
- Highest total voice recording revenue and market share and quality management/quality assurance application revenue and market share, year over year, for first-half 2016 and first-half 2017.
“Workforce optimization needs are changing,” says Donna Fluss, president, DMG Consulting. “Companies are looking for WFO platforms that help them engage their customers and employees in an omnichannel world.”
As The Customer Engagement Company, Verint helps organizations simplify and modernize the way they engage customers through their contact center, branch, back-office and marketing departments. Backed by the latest artificial intelligence and advanced analytics technologies, its broad portfolio of cloud and hybrid solutions deliver greater automation and shared intelligence to drive employee and workforce engagement, customer satisfaction and loyalty, and real business impact.