Telax, a leading Cloud Contact Center software provider, has announced that it has been selected by SaskTel, the leading ICT provider in Saskatchewan, as their next generation Hosted Contact Center platform.
This multi-year agreement will enable SaskTel to offer industry leading SaaS-based Contact Center solutions across a wide spectrum of industry verticals.
SaskTel conducted an open and competitive RFP evaluation process and selected Telax for its ability to meet and exceed requirements in areas including:
- Rich Feature Set –ability to service use cases across all industry verticals in both SMB and Enterprise
- Product flexibility – in terms of pricing, packaging, positioning, and customization
- Support model – differentiated approach designed specifically for CSPs to deliver a best-in-class CCaaS experience.
- Deployment versatility – including private, public and hybrid cloud options while optimally leveraging existing telco infrastructure.
- Platform QoS – unsurpassed reliability including both system availability and voice quality
“We’re very excited to be selected by SaskTel, the largest ICT service provider in Saskatchewan, and an early cloud contact center visionary,” commented Telax CEO Koray Parmaks, “This selection underscores our unwavering belief and commitment to CSPs as best positioned to help businesses capture the benefits of moving their contact centers to the cloud.”
As part of this agreement, SaskTel also becomes Telax’s preferred partner in Western Canada.
SaskTel’s Acting President and CEO, Doug Burnett stated, “We’re extremely pleased to adopt Telax’s cloud based contact center solution as it will be a welcome upgrade to our suite of Business products and services that will help to differentiate SaskTel to SMB and Enterprise level customers throughout Western Canada.”
As with all communications service providers within the Telax partner ecosystem, SaskTel will be able to leverage the world class support and customer success operations that Telax has become known for in the industry, providing their customers with not only superior features, but superior support as well.