Join Directors’ Club on Thursday, June 8th at 1pm – 2pm BST for a webinar – free of charge – revealing new exclusive research titled: “The People Factor” – Understanding the Future Nature of Work in Customer Service
It’s generally agreed that the role of people in a contact centre will increasingly become one of problem-solving; dealing with more complex enquiries and transactions.
But while the overall pattern is accepted, the implications of it for organisations and customer service advisors have not been widely explored.
With this in mind, Kura commissioned Ember Services to produce “The People Factor”, a new report to understand the future nature of work in customer service.
Register your place (free of charge) via the secure link below:
If the link fails to open, copy and paste it into your browser.
ATTEND & LEARN
In this webinar, contact centre outsourcer, Kura, and consultancy firm, Ember Services, will share an overview of the report and outline the important implications and actions for organisations to now act on.
Join this webinar, and you’ll learn:
• The current perception of work for contact centre advisors versus the reality
• The skills your advisors will require in the future, and how to develop them
• The seven steps identified that all organisations need to adopt in order to prepare for the changing nature of customer service work
• The technology that organisations will require to support advisors and improve interactions
• Kura will then share best practice and their own hard-earned experience of empowering advisors and creating a culture of shared independence
This webinar is free of charge.
You can ask questions online throughout the webinar. Answers will be delivered during a 15-minute Q&A session or directly after the live broadcast.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This webinar is aimed at forward-thinking customer-centric leaders who wish to stay ahead of the curve regarding new business strategies.
Roles that will benefit from attending this webinar include c-suite, customer service, self-service, sales support, customer experience, customer contact, customer operations, digital and online.
Feel free to forward this invitation to colleagues and connections.
CAN’T MAKE THE DATE
If you can’t make the date, register normally via the link above and you’ll receive the video link after the live broadcast.
- Arceeb Moughal, Director of Commercial, Kura
- Mike Havard, Director, Ember Services
For further information on this topic please click http://bit.ly/2o6Qqwj