Pegasystems at PegaWorld announced the latest release of Pega® Platform – delivering enhanced intelligence, agility, and control that allows clients to accelerate application development and enhance customer experiences. With new AI, collaboration, and integration capabilities, organizations can more quickly build and deploy better applications to power their digital transformation initiatives.
Pega Platform, the industry leading application development platform, drives superior customer engagement and operational excellence by combining industry-leading case management, BPM, robotic automation, AI and decisioning, mobile, and omni-channel UX on a unified platform. Enhancements and new capabilities also benefit all Pega customer engagement applications – including Pega® Marketing, Pega® Customer Service, Pega® Sales Automation, and related industry apps. Key enhancements include:
- Improved collaboration with the new Real-time Notification Framework that allows internal and external users to stay informed on the latest project activity in Pega Platform – such as new changes to apps in development or new discussions between project members.
- Enhanced AI control and visibility with the new AI Studio to create and control predictive models from one central location.
- Expanded oversight via the new Robotic Automation Console, which makes it easier to deploy and manage all automation – including attended and unattended robotics – in a single interface.
- Smarter customer email processing by applying AI to understand the customer’s intent and automatically create new cases to be serviced in the appropriate case type.
- Better integration with third-party DevOps tools such as Jenkins, JFrog, and Selenium via new plug-ins for seamless connections.
- Additional cloud choice for third-party clouds platforms with new support to deploy Pega Platform on Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Microsoft Azure, and AWS.
This latest release also includes other major Pega Platform capabilities made available earlier this year, including:
- Pega® Intelligent Virtual Assistant – an AI-powered bot that turns applications into smart assistants on any channel – from SMS and email to Facebook, Alexa, Slack, and more
- Pega® Agile Workbench – a new visual application development tool that provides a foolproof way for business and IT to better collaborate and bring better software to market faster.
- Pega® Workforce Intelligence unified within Pega CRM applications – enabling businesses to optimize their sales and customer service effectiveness with desktop analytics, machine learning and robotic automation.
Pega Platform connects existing system and organizational silos, simplifies customer experience, and improves operational efficiency. Pega offers a code-free environment with a visual approach, resulting in faster deployments, quicker iterations, and reduced development costs. Pega’s unified, cloud-ready architecture enables end-to-end experiences that change at the pace business demands while preserving flexibility and future-proofing investments.
Top industry analyst firms have recognized Pega Platform as a technology leader in key research reports, including:
- Gartner’s Critical Capabilities for BPM-Platform-Based Case Management Frameworks (1) in November 2016 for the second consecutive year and with the highest scores in all use cases.
- Gartner Magic Quadrant for BPM-Platform-Based Case Management Frameworks report (2) in October 2016 for the second consecutive year.
- Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Intelligent Business Process Management Suites (3) in August 2016 and since the inception of this report in 2006.
- The Forrester Wave™: Dynamic Case Management (4) in the Q1 2016 inaugural report that ranked Pega highest in 10 categories.
- The Forrester Wave™: BPM Platforms For Digital Business (5) in the Q4 2015 inaugural report that ranked Pega highest in two of the report’s three major categories.
The new release of Pega Platform will be available later this June. For more information on Pega Platform, visit https://www.pega.com/products/pega-7-platform.
“As fast as markets change, businesses have to adapt even faster to stay ahead of customer demands,” said Kerim Akgonul, senior vice president, products, Pegasystems. “Pega Platform provides the foundation for real digital transformation with flexible and scalable technology that supports our clients’ every move. This latest release builds on our market-leading platform with enhanced intelligence, agility, and control to keep organizations at the forefront of innovation.”