Bright Pattern has been selected in phase two of the Watson Build challenge to develop its cognitive technology business plan, Omnichannel Conversation Analytics, into a working prototype using IBM Watson APIs on the IBM Cloud. IBM will provide Bright Pattern with access to IBM development tools, business mentors and cognitive specialists to bring its concept to life.
The Watson Build challenge is IBM’s first cognitive challenge designed solely for Business Partners. In phase one, IBM received hundreds of business plan submissions from business partners around the world. In phase two, select Watson based solutions were chosen to progress to the next phase where partners will build working prototypes to demonstrate these cognitive products and services.
“The response to our first-ever Watson Build challenge for business partners has been phenomenal,” said John Teltsch, General Manager, IBM Global Business Partners. “We congratulate Bright Pattern for presenting a strong business plan centered around IBM Cloud and Watson and progressing to the next round of the challenge. We look forward to supporting Bright Pattern as it works on a prototype for Omnichannel Conversation Analytics, with the goal of bringing it to our joint clients.”
Bright Pattern continues to lead contact center innovation with cognitive computing applications for customer service, offering a number of beneficial call center AI features, including:
- Voice transcription services which brings transcripts of calls into database of customer communications across channels, enabling further analysis
- Search interactions across channels using text queries
- Sentiment analysis, for routing of interactions, and prioritization of interactions for review and grading
- Pattern analysis, showing frequency of subjects discussed, over time
- Conversation analysis and automation for chat, using natural language understanding
- Providing intelligent assistance to live agents based on the content analysis of message exchange with customers
- Bright Pattern AI call center applications leverage IBM Watson cognitive technology comprising an array of APIs and services for natural language understanding, sentiment analysis and emotional analysis, and speech to text transcription in eight languages.
“We are glad to help enterprises focus more of their resources on customer satisfaction by accelerating prosaic tasks using AI technologies. IBM’s Watson Build is a great opportunity for us, and we are perfectly aligned: the cognitive features we listed for participation in Watson Build were in our product development plan already and we had developed most of them before we even signed up,” said Konstantin Kishinsky, CEO of Bright Pattern.
IBM Cloud technologies, including Watson APIs, help Bright Pattern Contact Center users leverage a broad range of cognitive technologies to improve customer experience on a pay-as-you-go model, with full control of the associated costs.