eGain, the leading provider of cloud-based customer engagement solutions announced a revolutionary program “AI in 30 Days” to make it super-easy for contact centers and customer service organizations to get going with AI for quick business value.
While AI has been a white-hot topic among CxOs and business leaders, projects take 4 years on average—as long as 10 years in some cases—according to Gartner. By contrast, this program has shown business value in 30 days or less*.
Proven in world-class deployments for over two decades, eGain’s AI technology spans virtual assistants, machine learning, reasoning, and analytics, used across award-winning applications in its digital-first, omnichannel customer engagement suite eGain Solve™. Unlike unproven, hyped-up AI offerings, the solution has delivered transformational business benefits at scale for blue-chip clients:
- Agent time to competency improvement up to 75 percent
- NPS (Net Promoter Score) improvement up to 30 points
- FCR (First-Contact Resolution) improvement up to 25 percent
- Self-service deflection up to 60 percent
Available immediately for qualified prospects, “AI Value in 30 Days” includes the following elements:
- Rich, out-of-the-box AI functionality, enhanced with machine learning and knowledge
- Risk-free adoption with eGain Try+Buy™ consumption model
- Safe, production pilot in the cloud with no budget needed and no obligation to buy
- No-charge guidance to quick business value by AI experts
- One high-impact use-case for customer self-service or agent-assisted service
- Options for A/B testing
- Value expansion roadmap
Companies in banking, financial services, retail, telco, and healthcare have already taken advantage of this approach to create rapid value from AI.
“Contact center and customer service leaders are really struggling to figure out how to quickly get going with AI,” said Ashu Roy, eGain CEO. “Our no-strings offer makes it easy to pilot relevant, rich AI and machine learning capabilities in the eGain platform to deliver real value in less than a month.”
* Time to value depends on the availability of stakeholders to execute the initiative.
AI in 30 Days sign-up: http://www.egain.com/ai-value-in-30-days