WEBTEXT, a leading provider of enterprise messaging, announced that its ServiceNow CRM Messaging solution is now commercially available. WEBTEXT CRM Messaging enables ServiceNow customers to employ SMS, MMS, Facebook Messenger, Twitter plus other popular messaging channels to transform customer experience.
“Increasingly more contact centres are choosing CRM providers, such as ServiceNow, as their agent desktop solution,” said AJ Cahill, WEBTEXT CEO. “WEBTEXT is delighted to be able to offer ServiceNow customers not only the most comprehensive agent messaging solution available today but turnkey access to over 80% of all contact centre platforms as well”.
WEBTEXT recently completed its first deployment of ServiceNow CRM messaging in an Amazon Connect contact center for a large state agency working with AT&T. WEBTEXT operates multiple messaging nodes in the US, Canada, EU and Asia.
- AI chatbot escalation – Escalate AI bot chats to live ServiceNow CRM agents via the most popular messaging channels, including, SMS, Facebook Messenger & Twitter
- 2-way Messaging – directly with ServiceNow CRM agents
ServiceNow agents are able to text via SMS secure url links, appointment & order confirmations, Google map addresses, etc. from the desktop while speaking to a client
- IVR Voice deflection to ServiceNow CRM – ability to automatically deflect voice calls to a digital channel so a ServiceNow agent can chat with a customer via SMS, FB Messenger, etc.
- Smart Messaging – use keywords to either automatically route consumer / patient replies to update a business system or forward to a live ServiceNow CRM agent
- Integrate ServiceNow CRM messaging agents with any Cisco, Avaya or Amazon Contact Center https://www.webtext.com/servicenow-messaging/
WEBTEXT is the leading messaging CPaaS (Communications Platform as a Service) for contact centre and CRM. WEBTEXT award winning and patent protected solutions are integrated with approx. 80% of all contact centre and CRM platforms on the market, including, Cisco, Avaya, Amazon, ServiceNow, Salesforce, Oracle and Genesys. WEBTEXT has the industry’s largest product specific messaging API library that supports over 49 platforms with over 100 unique software integrations. WEBTEXT global network of gateways delivers secure feature-rich smart messaging. No other CPaaS offers as many platform and product specific turnkey messaging integrations as WEBTEXT. Customers include government and Fortune 2000, as well as large and small enterprise.
Learn more at www.webtext.com.