8×8, the world’s first Communications Cloud provider announced new and enhanced capabilities for the 8×8 Virtual Contact Center® solution, which will enable global midmarket and enterprise companies to better understand and respond to customer pain points, and also encourage closer collaboration among contact center agents and supervisors to improve the overall customer experience.
8×8 is meeting these business needs by introducing new Customer Experience Analytics and Post Call Survey features, as well as launching the next version of the 8×8 Quality Management™ solution.
“One of the promises of the cloud is democratization, high-end features for all, not just for the very large contact centers that can afford expensive customization,” said Sheila McGee-Smith, President & Principal Analyst of McGee-Smith Analytics. “The new capabilities being announced by 8×8 highlight the increasing sophistication in customer experience applications that contact center customers expect from Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) vendors.”
The new 8×8 Virtual Contact Center capabilities, now available in the U.S. and U.K., bring enhanced reporting, and collaborative performance management capabilities to the solution. By providing greater visibility into customer satisfaction, net promoter score and first call resolution, these features will allow midmarket and enterprise companies to identify potential issues more rapidly and respond more proactively thereby delivering improved customer engagement. The new 8×8 Virtual Contact Center capabilities include:
Customer Experience Analytics and Post Call Survey
These new features to Virtual Contact Center offer unparalleled interaction search capabilities, graphical depictions of individual interactions, advanced IVR (Interactive Voice Response) usage metrics, and customer-focused analytics. New capabilities include:
- Advanced search to locate specific interaction types for follow up and analysis
- Graphical depiction of call flows for at-a-glance view of interaction flow, from initial IVR (Interactive Voice Response) selections by the customer to agent connect and post call survey
- Detailed IVR metrics highlight the most dominant IVR paths and abandonment rates
- Post Call Survey to understand customer satisfaction and make necessary operational adjustments with detailed graphical reports
8×8 Quality Management Version 3.5
As a 2017 SIIA CODiE Awards Finalist for Best Customer Service Solution, the latest version of 8×8 Quality Management delivers next-generation collaborative performance management, encouraging collaboration among agents and supervisors to handle increasingly complex customer interactions.
“Studies show that contact centers that collaborate perform much better than contact centers where agents operate in silos,” said Matt McGinnis, Vice President of Product Marketing at 8×8. “8×8 is responding to this industry trend by offering an updated, innovative and collaborative quality management solution to our customers, enabling them to always provide the highest level of service to their customers.”
New 8×8 Quality Management features include:
- Intuitive next generation collaboration via @mentions from almost anywhere within the solution
- Scorecards with trending for consistent objective performance measurement for quicker onboarding and improved agent productivity and satisfaction
- An enhanced ‘slide-out’ user interface to increase performance and customization of interaction data
- Built-in help menus for self-guided setup and use
Customer Experience Analytics and Post Call Survey are available as a part of the 8×8 Virtual Contact Center Standard, Pro and Ultimate service plans. 8×8 Quality Management 3.5 is available as a part of the 8×8 Virtual Contact Center Ultimate service plan.