Leading global customer experience and business process outsourcing company, Webhelp, is celebrating after being named a finalist in six categories at this year’s South African BPO & Contact Centre Industry Awards.
These awards, run by the CCMG and BPeSA, aim to identify talent, top performance and best practice within the contact centre industry in South Africa at both an individual and team level.
The winners will be announced at a gala dinner in Johannesburg’s Montecasino Ballroom on Aug 26 at an event that will publicly celebrate success in the industry while also reinforcing the value and contribution the contact centre industry makes to South Africa’s economy.
Craig Gibson, chief commercial officer of Webhelp UK, SA and India, said: “Webhelp was successful in winning three awards at this event last year and I am delighted that we have been named as a finalist in even more categories this year! This shows that as our business grows, and the number of leading international clients we handle in South Africa increases, so too does our commitment to quality and our ability to deliver consistently excellent customer experiences.
“Congratulations to all of the team who have worked so hard to make these nominations a reality. I am extremely proud of our South African operations and I am delighted that we are being recognised in this way. I look forward to the awards next month when I am confident Webhelp will be able to add another couple of gongs to our trophy cabinet!”
Webhelp’s nominations this year are as follows:
• Best Outsourced Contact Centre (large 250-999) – Webhelp/Shop Direct Newspaper House
• Best Shared Services – Webhelp People Services
• Best Analyst – Zaheer Mullajee
• Best Contact Centre Customer Service Professional – Bronwyn Frick
• Best Contact Centre Support Professional, Workforce Planning – Lemeraan Duncan
• Best Contact Centre Trainer Professional – Giovanni Arendse
In 2016 Webhelp won the following awards:
• Best Contact Centre Operational Manager – Katja Alves
• Best Contact Centre Sales Professional – Shu-aib Samsodien
• Best Contact Centre Support Professional, Workforce Planning –Zahir Harris