Evolve IP®, the world’s leading provider of Purpose-Built® cloud solutions announced that it has released the Evolve IP Unified Workspace, a browser-based platform that unifies identity and access management, hosted and SaaS application delivery, and cloud desktops.
Evolve IP’s Unified Workspace drives productivity by enabling workers to access all of their critical business applications from any PC, tablet or mobile device. The service also makes IT professionals more efficient by unburdening them from managing and maintaining legacy desktop software and hardware.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Evolve IP’s Unified Workspace provides business users with a secure portal that is purpose-built with just the services and applications they need. For example, some users may only require SaaS applications, like Salesforce.com and collaboration tools like Microsoft Teams, while power users might need a full cloud desktop with Windows OS and hosted applications. All associates simply login to Evolve IP’s Unified Workspace, enter their single-sign-on ID, and are presented with their personal Workspace wherever they are.
HOW DOES IT BENEFIT BUSINESSES?
Evolve IP’s Unified Workspace makes working better and is transformative for both employees and IT. Employees can work securely anywhere, from any device, enjoying the same user experience, resulting in significant improvements in productivity and an improved work-life balance. The service also improves IT efficiency; enabling self-service for employees and eliminating the dependence on IT to complete mundane and time-consuming tasks.
Major benefits for employees include:
- Allows associates to use the devices they prefer from any location; provides the same application experience on each device
- Enables work flexibility and improved work-life balance
- Makes working easier with a single network password and an application ‘Home Page’
- Increases communication, collaboration, and engagement
- Eliminates complicated connection procedures, slow VPN, and cumbersome “work” PCs
Major benefits for businesses and IT staffs include:
- Enables and simplifies the hiring of remote workers while allowing them to feel as though they are in the office
- Maximizes employee productivity with a simplified approach; ‘SaaSifies’ legacy applications for access on multiple devices
Improves security with single-sign-on (SSO) and multi-factor authentication (MFA)
- Drives employee self-service and automation; significantly reduces helpdesk requests
- Supports a BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) strategy
- Simplifies onboarding and termination for employees and contractors
- Facilitates the speedy rollout of new applications and capabilities without touching end-user equipment
- Reduces expenses by decreasing hardware and software total cost of ownership
“Business adoption of SaaS applications is now over 50%, mobile working is the norm, and employees are communicating and collaborating all the time; from almost every location imaginable,” said Scott Kinka, Chief Technology and Product Officer of Evolve IP. “The proliferation of these services, and the dramatic increase in employee mobility and BYOD, has taken IT out of the data centre and landed them squarely in the integration business. Evolve IP’s Unified Workspace makes IT’s experience better by delivering just the services their users need; without having to deal with multiple passwords and disparate systems or spreadsheets to manage it all.”
Evolve IP’s Unified Workspace also integrates seamlessly with the company’s award-winning collaboration and communications services as well as the Evolve Contact Suite, an analyst-acclaimed omnichannel contact centre solution. The combination of delivering unified workspaces with integrated collaboration, communications, and contact centre is completely unique in the market.