NICE announced the launch of the 2018 EMEA CX Excellence Awards Program, honoring customers in the region for driving creative, innovative customer interactions using its solutions. This year’s program includes the addition of accolades in two new categories, the first of which acknowledges excellence in cloud roll outs while the second highlights new customers that have demonstrated distinction in implementing best practices.
Customers are invited to share their nominations in the following categories that comprise the awards:
- Business Impact Excellence: Acknowledges customers who have implemented programs that deliver measurable impact in operational efficiency and/or revenue generation.
- Customer Experience Excellence: Recognizes customers who have demonstrated steps to improve their customer experience resulting in improvements in first call resolution, service level or Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Employee Engagement Excellence: Showcases clients who have utilized technology to successfully engage and motivate their workforce via notable changes in agent absenteeism, attrition and agent utilization.
- Analytics Excellence: Rewards customers who have successfully leveraged analytics and achieved high user adoption rates as well as tangible business results.
- Cloud Excellence: Recognizes customers who have implemented cloud-based technology to achieve their business goals, demonstrating business impact, cost reductions and best practices, including efficiency of roll-out and solution adoption.
- Rookie of the Year: Highlights customers who have excelled in communication and partnership as well as implemented best practices including efficiency of roll-out, product/solution adoption as well as training of agents and supervisory staff.
John O’Hara, President of NICE EMEA, said “These awards are a symbol of our partnership and dedication to our clients and acknowledge the trust they’ve shown in NICE solutions. We’re pleased to add two new award categories through which to honor our customers and showcase their excellence in using our offerings to deliver bottom line results.”
The 2018 EMEA CX Excellence Awards Program is free to enter and open to all NICE and NICE inContact customers across the EMEA region. Entries must be submitted no later than May 5. Winners will be publicly announced at NICE EMEA Interactions 2018, which will take place on June 6, at Stamford Bridge, home of Chelsea Football Club in London.