RingCentral, a leading provider of global enterprise cloud communications and collaboration solutions, announced the launch of its next-generation RingCentral Meetings™ solution. RingCentral Meetings delivers integrated team messaging, online meetings, video conferencing, screen-sharing, and task management in a single solution to enable a full meeting experience.
Available stand-alone, the solution can be easily upgraded to the full cloud communications capabilities of RingCentral Office®.
“RingCentral continues to revolutionize collaborative communications with the introduction of our next-generation RingCentral Meetings solution,” said Kira Makagon, EVP of Innovation at RingCentral. “RingCentral Meetings works the way people do. They can connect and collaborate, exchange ideas and creativity before, during, and after the meetings, no matter where they are or what time it is.”
According to Frost & Sullivan’s recent research, the total video conferencing market is expected to reach $11.7 billion by 2021, with rapid adoption coming from next-generation devices and cloud services that will extend the reach to a broad set of users.
“User demand for web meetings and team collaboration solutions is booming, and it’s a smart move by RingCentral to combine the two capabilities for increased user productivity,” said Roopam Jain, Industry Director of Collaboration Technologies at Frost & Sullivan. “With this, RingCentral is providing a differentiated stand-alone web meetings solution that can easily expand into their flagship RingCentral Office cloud communications and collaboration solution.”
Easy to deploy and manage, RingCentral Meetings provides HD video quality with an intuitive user interface.
Key end-user features include:
- HD video conferencing
- Screen sharing
- RingCentral Glip™ team messaging
- File sharing and task management
- Move easily from team messaging to web meetings
Key IT benefits include:
- Replacement for disjointed legacy meeting and messaging systems
- Single solution for reduced IT complexity and administrative oversight
- Accessible across any desktop and mobile devices
- Scalable globally with ability to add the full cloud PBX capabilities of RingCentral Office when needed
- RingCentral Room Connector and RingCentral Rooms™ add-ons