LogMeIn announced that two of its popular Unified Communications & Collaboration (UCC) and Customer Engagement and Support products have been awarded Gold Stevies® at the 17th Annual American Business Awards. GoToMeeting took home the Gold for best Collaboration/Social Networking Solution and Bold360 received a Gold for best Relationship Management Solution.
The American Business Awards are the U.S.A.’s premier business awards program. All organizations operating in the U.S.A. are eligible to submit nominations – public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small.
More than 3,800 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted for consideration this year in a wide range of categories, including Startup of the Year, Executive of the Year, Best New Product or Service of the Year, Marketing Campaign of the Year, Live Event of the Year, and App of the Year, among others.
GoToMeeting was awarded a Gold Stevie Award for recent updates on its market leading audio, video and screen sharing platform including a Smart Meeting Assistant to record and transcribe meetings so attendees can focus on what’s being said, rather than writing down every word. Users can also easily search for keywords in the transcript to pick out important details or view the entire meeting recording and share the content with a single link. This award builds on the recent announcements of a new UCC portfolio brand, GoTo, and new products GoToConnect and GoToRoom.
Bold360 was awarded a Gold Stevie for its innovative approach to AI-powered customer engagement and ability to deliver real results for companies looking to step up their customer experience strategies. Designed to fundamentally improve the customer and agent experience, Bold360 received acclaim for its impressive feature set – including tightly integrated agent and AI tools – and ability to deliver modern, personalized and consistent engagements throughout the entire customer journey.
More than 200 professionals worldwide participated in the judging process to select this year’s Stevie Award winners. Comments from the Stevie judges include:
- [GoToMeeting] has had great enhancements to an already wonderful and useful platform for businesses.
- [GoToMeeting] is a pretty cool solution overall. I believe LogMeIn will bring value to the market. It’s one of the best known collaboration screensharing solution that works pretty much hassle free
- [GoToMeeting] is an amazing product. To the point with a simplified presentation.
- Bold360 is directly nurturing customer experience and delivering results.
- As we become more and more dependent on technology inside and outside of the workplace, I think we will need more tools like [Bold360].
- Transitioning to a digital platform can have its challenges. Keeping the customer experience at the heart of these solutions was critical and very important. Great solution and initiatives taken to maintain the customer experience.
About LogMeIn, Inc.
LogMeIn, Inc. (NASDAQ:LOGM) simplifies how people connect with each other and the world around them to drive meaningful interactions, deepen relationships, and create better outcomes for individuals and businesses. One of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, and a market leader in unified communications and collaboration, identity and access, and customer engagement and support solutions, LogMeIn has millions of customers spanning virtually every country across the globe. LogMeIn is headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with additional locations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia.