Vyopta Incorporated, the leading provider of unified communications and collaboration monitoring and analytics, announced the launch of new capabilities to optimize voice environments.
Improved monitoring and analytics for Session Border Controllers (SBCs) and SIP trunks, strengthens Vyopta’s Collaboration Performance Management (CPM) solution for optimizing video and voice environments.
As enterprises modernize their voice services, spending on voice SIP trunking services is accelerating from ~$10B in 2019 to approximately $29B in 2025. Managing the quality, reliability and performance of voice calls and meetings can be extremely challenging due to a lack of end-to-end visibility across the call components inside and outside the enterprise network.
As a result, companies overspend millions of dollars on their voice environments, waste thousands of hours hunting down data to troubleshoot voice problems, and struggle to meet their service performance goals and SLAs. In addition, as video and voice environments integrate, enterprises are faced with using a wide variety of legacy monitoring tools with virtually no analytics.
Today Vyopta announced several improvements to the CPM product which strengthens our customers’ ability to proactively monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize video and voice environments from endpoints to the edge of the voice network.
Key improvements to CPM include:
- Modernized architecture that can scale to handle millions of video and voice calls
- SIP Trunk monitoring and alerts for status, traffic, and edge trunk call legs
- Session Border Control (SBC) monitoring, analytics, and alerts for Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE)
- Extensibility to monitor other vendor SBCs
This powerful solution is unique to the market and offers:
- A cloud-based solution that can be deployed in days unlike traditional on-premise voice monitoring solutions which can take months to deploy.
- Industry leading voice analytics that can be used to identify systemic performance issues, accelerate PRI to SIP trunk migrations, and streamline audit and compliance reporting.
- Intelligent alerting and monitoring that allows IT teams to proactively identify problems from voice endpoints, infrastructure, edge devices, to trunk service providers.
- CDR retrieval and dialback capabilities which radically reduce the time to diagnose and resolve voice performance issues within the company’s network and/or their SIP trunk providers.
- Integrated view of on-premises and cloud video and voice environments that allows IT teams to proactively ensure UC service reliability.
With Vyopta, organizations can now easily gauge performance across their entire video and voice environment, and get in-depth historical analytics,” says Subo Guha, VP of Product at Vyopta. “With these latest features, they will finally be able to analyze quality and troubleshoot voice calls end-to-end from any endpoint to the Cisco CUBE & SBC and to the PSTN provider via CDRs and live quality data.
About Vyopta Incorporated
Vyopta is a leading provider of unified communications and collaboration performance management solutions. Vyopta monitors over 2 billion minutes of unified communications and collaboration meetings conducted annually on systems including: Cisco, Microsoft, Polycom, Pexip, BlueJeans, Zoom and more. Our products are used in over 20 industries by the largest enterprises in the world, including Bloomberg, AIG, Stanford University, and the US Department of Veterans Affairs. Vyopta is headquartered in Austin, TX.
Learn more at vyopta.com.